Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2016, 09:51 AM

151 posts, read 246,458 times

Advertisements

I called today and was told there is no update. I really don't get how there is no update in April when the building was supposed to be done in February. I looked on the Dept of buildings website and it says near completion so I'm a little confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 01:32 PM

83 posts, read 71,033 times
Remember, construction has been held up at least three times since they began, delaying months of work. Plus, though the outside may look like it's almost ready, they are designing 251 apartments plus gas pipes, water pipes, retail shops, parking, etc. Sadly, it may be awhile. I'm guessing it's gonna be May or June. They just sent me paperwork to start my whole process over again :/ Hang in there.

Old 04-04-2016, 05:11 PM

6 posts, read 5,004 times
Did you guys know it's called The ParkLine http://marvelarchitects.com/project/626flatbush/

Old 04-04-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharv View Post
Did you guys know it's called The ParkLine The Parkline*| 626 Flatbush | Marvel Architects | Rogers Marvel
Thanks for posting the link. Beautiful views of Prospect Park from this building.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:52 PM

I guess they really are almost done. Got a letter yesterday as well to send all updated doc's. I was told about 6 weeks ago that when the building is near completion I would receive a letter. I'm so excited! I'm going to check out the outside progress this weekend.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharv View Post
Did you guys know it's called The ParkLine The Parkline*| 626 Flatbush | Marvel Architects | Rogers Marvel
Wow. Gorgeous views! Thanks for posting. Cool name too.

Old 04-06-2016, 02:09 PM

48 posts, read 33,060 times
Good luck. I sent in updated documents also and I am waiting to hear from them. I've already had an interview back in November. Do you think they will ask to another interview? Did they give anyone any indication that they have been accepted? It's frustrating not knowing the status. Please let me know if there is any updated information. Thanks

Old 04-06-2016, 02:38 PM

They never give me a clue that I'm gonna be accepted. They try to say as little as possible about it and never indicate that you are getting an apartment. It's like a big secret. Well, it's killing me lol. I want/need to know so bad. I'm saving all this money while still kicking out rent at home, and all I need to know is if I'm accepted or not. It will be very disappointing if we've all come this far just to be disqualified. Keep your fingers crossed for each other ladies

Old 04-07-2016, 09:24 AM

Yea no indication of if we definitely got it or not. I wish they could atleast tell us that. Or give us a time frame of move-in dates. I just want to know already. Can't even find a floor plan online. Or any inside pics.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:09 AM

I would love to see a floor plan. Just to have an idea of how big the apartments are and how the layouts look. I've also looked online for them. Couldn't find any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City