Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 08:44 AM

4,918 posts, read 6,469,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
. I'm laughing my rocks off towards your idiotic assumption response. Your too funny. How can I hate white people while 2/3 of genetics is Britannic and Iberian? Go read some Howard zinn before you respond back to me you troll.
Jewish people don't control government all all almost all politicians are white and christian, Jews are big on investment banking, Hollywood and Media but thats about it. That guy was a troll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2015, 08:49 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Jewish people don't control government all all almost all politicians are white and christian, Jews are big on investment banking, Hollywood and Media but thats about it. That guy was a troll.
All Jews care about is a low tax rate. Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Walton family, dupont, house of Morgan, Bush family, Koch brothers are not Jewish. These groups are wasps and control the corporate industrial sector. All Jews control is media and banking. That guy is an effing troll. Even Donald trump is not Jewish.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:18 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkub101 View Post
If you think this country is run by WASP's you're outta your mind. America is a Jewish state for the benefit of the Jewish people. It gets milked for every penny by the Israeli Jews. If you think otherwise you are just another ignorant idiot. Judging from you're username you're from the Bronx and Guyanese and you're most likely programed to hate white people, and rightfully so, but people like you often hate the wrong white person.

Government = Jewish
Corporations = Jewish
Banks = Jewish
Real Estate = Jewish
Wow! I guess he was told, HA! 😂..HA! Can't say this thread is dead. It's alive.

Old 07-12-2015, 09:35 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
I work on Wall Street in one of the large investment banking firms and it's tough. Really tough. Super tough. I have never seen so much yelling and screaming and big egos and long hours anyplace else I have worked ever. The hours people put in and the demands that are put on them.

We all work at least 70 hours a week and the young hot shots work over 100 hours.

Is there anyplace tougher to work than Wall Street?
Hard Luck, it sounds like you're about to crack son..😨... 😤.

Old 08-19-2015, 08:58 AM

372 posts, read 398,331 times
Clearly the OP has never worked in film. Being yelled at is normal, 12 hour days are the standard and you're not even guaranteed a livable wage.

Old 08-19-2015, 10:23 AM

15,843 posts, read 14,476,031 times
I saw this yesterday, and it's very appropriate for this thread. The model is basically succeed or be killed (or more factually, squeezed out.) The superpreditors end up running the show.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/18/bu...isnt.html?_r=0

Old 08-19-2015, 11:05 AM

321 posts, read 420,063 times
...how did this thread come about to be bashing Jews of all things

Old 08-20-2015, 12:02 AM

898 posts, read 1,218,817 times
no sense in comparing white to blue collar. apples to oranges. yes it is absolutely the toughest job in the white collar world. even with surgeries as a doc, your body adapts and it becomes routine. as an emt worker where lives are on the line, if someone dies, who cares? there are plenty of more ppl. on the earth. on wall street, you are playing with people's money. this is really serious. also wall street is always dynamic and anything can and does happen at any second and no day is really the same. add in all that stress, yes, it is tough.

also, yeah, blue collar is tough but it is just annoying tough. picking strawberries 14 hours a day in 100 F. it's boring repetitive work with basically no liability or responsibility. a dummy can do that job. same with all other work where the physical work is just taxing. you mentioned the caves and mining for minerals. i am talking about legal work that offers real protection. this isn't 1800s where you should expect to live to 45 and you should work in a mine in levi's jeans and button up shirt.

on a side note, remember that uk london guy who worked for a bank a year back? he killed himself from overworking? jumped outta the window (fugghedaboutit!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cide-year.html

i am a work-life balance guy. if i didn't have to work, i wouldn't. who would? but since i have to, and so does the world in order for it to run, i try to do the least and get the most out of life. i realize i will die one day (it could even be tomorrow or 50 years from now but it's happenin') and all this is for naught. rather not collect titles or accolades. just want my own happiness my own way on my own terms and that means time. time for me, and what i and only i choose to do (i really can't stress that enough). stress is bad enough as it wrecks your body and you end up having all kinds of surgeries and living on statin pills. couple that with a loss of time and youth, and you are a time bomb waiting to blow any second.

Last edited by Hairy Guy; 08-20-2015 at 12:12 AM..

Old 08-20-2015, 06:25 AM

969 posts, read 825,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Luck View Post
I work on Wall Street in one of the large investment banking firms and it's tough. Really tough. Super tough. I have never seen so much yelling and screaming and big egos and long hours anyplace else I have worked ever. The hours people put in and the demands that are put on them.

We all work at least 70 hours a week and the young hot shots work over 100 hours.

Is there anyplace tougher to work than Wall Street?
Apparently it's absolutely nothing compared to some medical internships and rotations pre-standardization.

Add an irregular shift rota, lack of senior cover, on-call nights/weekends and medical liability.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:50 AM

969 posts, read 825,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkub101 View Post
Yes there is. It's not their land. Israel is doing well because it is the biggest welfare recipient the world has ever seen.
Transcript from the Peel Commission interview with Haj Amin al-Husseini in January 12, 1937

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?
MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.
SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?
MUFTI: No, it wasn't.
SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?
MUFTI: No.
SIR L. HAMMOND: But these lands amounting to some 700,000 dunams were actually sold?
MUFTI: Yes, they were sold, but the country was placed in such conditions as would facilitate such purchases.
SIR I HAMMOND: I don't quite understand what you mean by that. They were sold. Who sold them?
MUFTI: Land owners.
SIR I HAMMOND: Arabs?
MUFTI: In most cases they were Arabs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City