Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 04:09 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
You need a history lesson on who has murdered the most amount of human beings on this planet in the last 100 years and it certainly isn't people from "less civilized regions". Lets start with WW2 with an estimated 60 million killed, yea...
Dennis Brown is so right. Mao Zedong it's estimated killed upwards of 45 million people. It's time those evil Asians own up to it...

Nice try Dennis, we know what your trying to imply but it just doesn't work for you my man. Your racism comes through your pores...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 05:14 PM

1,712 posts, read 2,908,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
what do all these TOP SAFEST countries have in common?

let's see if there is an underlying theme here..

Top 10 safest countries in the world 2014-2015

Must be a coincidence...and thats only 10.. so lets go 20...

20 Worlds Most Peaceful Countries #Travel

hmm.... must still be a coincidence....

so now lets go to the most violent regions because surely there must be a common theme thats NOT a coincidence or racist in any way..

ahh.. forget it... those darn white racists need to stop..lol
What do they have in common? They're all filthy rich.

Did I solve your riddle?

Old 09-20-2015, 05:39 PM

912 posts, read 1,132,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoryMaker View Post
What do they have in common? They're all filthy rich.

Did I solve your riddle?
But more importantly, they have strict gun control and are fairly homogeneous. Meaning there's no one for white people to be racist against, and the public doesn't have easy access to guns to kill each other (unless they've been to military training.)

-------------------

This thread reminds me of the people who use snowballs as evidence that climate change is a hoax.

Old 09-20-2015, 06:17 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,162,735 times
Speaking of violence and climate change, are people usually more chill during the winter?

Old 09-20-2015, 06:28 PM

2,691 posts, read 4,330,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astorian31 View Post
But more importantly, they have strict gun control and are fairly homogeneous. Meaning there's no one for white people to be racist against, and the public doesn't have easy access to guns to kill each other (unless they've been to military training.)

-------------------

This thread reminds me of the people who use snowballs as evidence that climate change is a hoax.
Careful, you're being logical. Some people on this forum don't like logical responses.

Old 09-20-2015, 06:34 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny123 View Post
I can careless about crimes like this. Such crimes like this are caused committed against people of their own kind involved in similar matter. As long as I'm not a victim, I should be ok. RIght now I'm not focused on crime in this city, but more worried about crime against police, mass shootings, and police killings against civilians. Lots of reform, and reform I don't mean gun control, but ways to make people productive, ending or decreasing poverty and I don't mean low income job creation, empowerment, and home ownership.

Old 09-20-2015, 06:39 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,904,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I can careless about crimes like this. Such crimes like this are caused committed against people of their own kind involved in similar matter. As long as I'm not a victim, I should be ok. RIght now I'm not focused on crime in this city, but more worried about crime against police, mass shootings, and police killings against civilians. Lots of reform, and reform I don't mean gun control, but ways to make people productive, ending or decreasing poverty and I don't mean low income job creation, empowerment, and home ownership.
How can you be confident you won't be a victim? You don't have to know the person to be a victim of that person!

Old 09-20-2015, 06:56 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times
the US isnt filthy rich?

Old 09-20-2015, 07:06 PM

3,327 posts, read 4,357,878 times
Prime real estate inj downtown Brooklyn.
I'd be happy to live there and I promise I won't kill anyone.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:04 PM

19,048 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
wonder what is the demographic make up of those involved in such activities?
White NRA members obviously. Liberals tell me that all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City