Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 01:01 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times

Advertisements

Why tf should I care? The same race racist against each other? Smh that is not the right word to use.

Old 09-25-2015, 02:06 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,794 times
people that bump their strollers into other people are a-holes.

people that go over the top nuts for petty things are also a-holes.

and when two a-holes collide videos like this is what you get.

Old 09-25-2015, 02:13 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,237,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Its hilarious when people threaten to beat others up but end up really doing absolutely nothing except create noise pollution. Tough guy made it look like there were 3 invisible hands holding him back. I bump people with my baby stroller all the time. Its entertaining annoying people with short fuses.
I hope someday someone goes off on you and chucks your stroller at you.
I mean for real you find it entertaining to bump into people with your stroller... you are one sick MoFu.
Not to mention putting you child at risk, maybe someone should take your child away from you as you don't sound like a parent of sound judgement.

Old 09-25-2015, 02:16 PM

372 posts, read 398,378 times
The reason that some of us have such short fuses is because we're always getting bumped into by douchebags that don't know how to look where they're going.

Old 09-25-2015, 03:11 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
Lol I wish one of those no rhythm having, uncoordinated, stupid-looking, rude mfs would. You already know they won't say sorry or excuse me anyway.

Only thing is, the guy in the video would have been shot by now if he was black and giving a white cop all that mouth.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:03 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,888,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
If it's not staged, I'm happy what the guy did to be honest.
I can't tell you how many times I've been rammed by strollers. The UWS is the worst. I got marks and bruises several times.
+1

strollers should be banned from a lot of places. public transportation is one.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:30 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Then you're part of the problem. One day you're going to bump the wrong person and I for one will not feel sorry for you.
Nah, its all out of good fun. I've taught my youngest how to karate chop to the shin.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:40 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I hope someday someone goes off on you and chucks your stroller at you.
I mean for real you find it entertaining to bump into people with your stroller... you are one sick MoFu.
Not to mention putting you child at risk, maybe someone should take your child away from you as you don't sound like a parent of sound judgement.
I'm a great father. If not the greatest ever. City has way too many kids in PJs, shelters, on welfare, etc...to come at me. You even got parents in Dumbo sending their coddled kids to school in the projects. Now thats putting your child at risk.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:44 PM

31,909 posts, read 26,979,379 times
Am so sick of women/parents of all races and sexual preferences believing just because they bred it entitles them to some sort of special status. Rats in the sewers breed and I don't give way to them automatically when encountered on the street either.

What kills me is you see these mothers, parents, fathers, nannies, child minders or whatever coming in a group of two or more abreast and they don't blink; *YOU* are supposed to give way to them and that is *NOT* an option but the expectation. If you do not and try to push through the get all protective to the carriage/stroller and its occupant as if you were going to harm one or both.

New York City streets in particular many of the avenues in Manhattan are narrow enough. Toss in the ever growing number of sidewalk cafes/out door seating and there is barely often a sliver of path to walk upon.

Wait now, this gets even better. You find the same behavior in Central Park where the jogging, walking, chatting Mommie Brigades span entire breath of the loop/drives so that those on bikes, roller blades, joggers or even others merely walking have often no where to go except on the pavement or swerve to avoid. Banning vehicles has really only made things worse as now these people think they can expand to occupy the entire space.

Old 09-25-2015, 08:13 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,237,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Am so sick of women/parents of all races and sexual preferences believing just because they bred it entitles them to some sort of special status. Rats in the sewers breed and I don't give way to them automatically when encountered on the street either.

What kills me is you see these mothers, parents, fathers, nannies, child minders or whatever coming in a group of two or more abreast and they don't blink; *YOU* are supposed to give way to them and that is *NOT* an option but the expectation. If you do not and try to push through the get all protective to the carriage/stroller and its occupant as if you were going to harm one or both.

New York City streets in particular many of the avenues in Manhattan are narrow enough. Toss in the ever growing number of sidewalk cafes/out door seating and there is barely often a sliver of path to walk upon.

Wait now, this gets even better. You find the same behavior in Central Park where the jogging, walking, chatting Mommie Brigades span entire breath of the loop/drives so that those on bikes, roller blades, joggers or even others merely walking have often no where to go except on the pavement or swerve to avoid. Banning vehicles has really only made things worse as now these people think they can expand to occupy the entire space.
Haha. I get where you are coming from.
People act like having a child is something out of the norm and their child is the chosen one.
When in reality everyone can reproduce, like you said even rats.
Sure your children may be your biggest concern and achievement but to everyone else in the world you child is just another child among many other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City