U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2016, 08:58 PM

44 posts, read 74,477 times

Advertisements

It hurt my heart because I reallyyy wanted to live there lol, I had a 2,9xx log number
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 10:26 AM

107 posts, read 197,802 times
My log number is 12@@ I have been told two weeks ago that someone will contact me soon about showing an apartment and my move is is around November but so far no one contacted me and I havent seen an apartment yet.
We are 3 people hopping to get 2bd apartment

Old 10-27-2016, 01:01 PM

17 posts, read 20,745 times
Does anyone know how long it takes for the city/building to approve your paperwork/file?

Old 10-27-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdoit1989 View Post
Does anyone know how long it takes for the city/building to approve your paperwork/file?
About two weeks

Old 10-27-2016, 11:22 PM

5,676 posts, read 5,151,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nychh View Post
My log number is 12@@ I have been told two weeks ago that someone will contact me soon about showing an apartment and my move is is around November but so far no one contacted me and I havent seen an apartment yet.
We are 3 people hopping to get 2bd apartment
Hope they contact u soon. Prob waiting to get more people approved and to do a group at a time.

Old 10-28-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychh View Post
About two weeks
It was actually sooner than that. I was just informed I'll be filling out my lease on Monday and can move in the first of November. After months of submitting countless numbers of documents, I am finally in. Coming from a cramped two bedroom with five people, this is a dream come true. One of the best experiences/feelings of my life!! All glory to god!

P.S.....Pancheto, hope to run into you one day.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:09 PM

99 posts, read 117,691 times
Quote:
It was actually sooner than that. I was just informed I'll be filling out my lease on Monday and can move in the first of November. After months of submitting countless numbers of documents, I am finally in. Coming from a cramped two bedroom with five people, this is a dream come true. One of the best experiences/feelings of my life!! All glory to god!

Amen. Ha ha, we're almost in the same situation, except 4 and we still have to do some doc's. Go around to 8th ave on 57th, then you'll see a lot of construction going on atm. Things change all the time, we've just got to go with the flow, like an ocean.

To be honest, i'm glad that you got in before most of us. I used to live with 5 ppl about 10 years ago, so i know how a 2bd gets cramped. My uncle moved out after we grew up a bit, so we had a small extended breathe of fresh air since then, heh.

Last edited by Water_Nintendo64; 10-29-2016 at 01:17 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 01:39 PM

5,676 posts, read 5,151,203 times
Quote:

How much rent did you have to pay there?

Old 10-29-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water_Nintendo64 View Post
Amen. Ha ha, we're almost in the same situation, except 4 and we still have to do some doc's. Go around to 8th ave on 57th, then you'll see a lot of construction going on atm. Things change all the time, we've just got to go with the flow, like an ocean.

To be honest, i'm glad that you got in before most of us. I used to live with 5 ppl about 10 years ago, so i know how a 2bd gets cramped. My uncle moved out after we grew up a bit, so we had a small extended breathe of fresh air since then, heh.
The person in charge of my file said my file was easy since I was just one person. My file looked very big so I'm assuming the people who have a larger household have a lottttt more docs, which is probably why the process takes so long and I constantly had a new person taking over my file and had to submit documents again that I already submitted. Thank you lol I'm sure you know that many people in a small house is not a fun time. I pray you get in very soon, along with the others.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:

Great news!! Happy for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or