U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2017, 05:10 PM

91 posts, read 130,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water_Nintendo64 View Post
I received two e-mail responses last week telling me that there are no 2BD/3BD available at this time. Sorry for not responding sooner--I got invited to the Nintendo Switch event last week. All of my free time got washed away.

Maybe regroup again in a year, then see what's up afterwards?
MY friend got the same email about the 2bd but they said he is qualify for 1bd and they asked for 2016 tax return which is higher then 2015 so he may be disqualify. He has been waiting for almost a year ...
very bad processing management
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2017, 05:49 PM

16 posts, read 16,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlch View Post
MY friend got the same email about the 2bd but they said he is qualify for 1bd and they asked for 2016 tax return which is higher then 2015 so he may be disqualify. He has been waiting for almost a year ...
very bad processing management

What was the log number around of your friend? I have been waiting for 6 months already

Old 01-19-2017, 05:51 PM

My log # around 3XXX. Didn't hear from them since paper was submitted.

Old 01-19-2017, 05:53 PM

To hlch: what was the log # around of your friend, who were asked for 2016 income tax. Thank you

Old 01-20-2017, 02:24 PM

125 posts, read 271,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratapVIA57 View Post
My log # around 3XXX. Didn't hear from them since paper was submitted.
My mom applied here a long time ago, probably over a year ago and I recall that it was a paper application and still hasn't heard a thing. How did you find out the log number if it's a paper app? Did you call them or did they send something out in the mail?

Old 01-21-2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy_perry View Post
My mom applied here a long time ago, probably over a year ago and I recall that it was a paper application and still hasn't heard a thing. How did you find out the log number if it's a paper app? Did you call them or did they send something out in the mail?
I received a letter from them.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratapVIA57 View Post
To hlch: what was the log # around of your friend, who were asked for 2016 income tax. Thank you
Around 1800
He just told me that he had 3 different people handling his paper work and that its been almost a year since his first communication with them, they kept changing their story about the 2bd availability. He also told me that he emailed them two months ago about the status of his application but no one answer his emal. I found it very strange and very poor communication.
Good luck you all. I just started another process with a different affordable housing , lets hope that they are better and more organized

Good luck you all

Old 01-22-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:

I also submitted a paper application, I did not know my log number until I was contacted 7 months ago i think...

Old 02-01-2017, 12:58 PM

125 posts, read 271,047 times
can someone provide me with the email of someone who deals with the affordable housing lottery at VIA? I've tried calling different numbers on several occasions but no one picks up

Old 02-01-2017, 07:23 PM

5,680 posts, read 5,154,796 times
Quote:
Quote:
can someone provide me with the email of someone who deals with the affordable housing lottery at VIA? I've tried calling different numbers on several occasions but no one picks up
You can't randomly email them if they haven't reached out to you. They will reach out to you once they get to your number IF and only if the apts are not filled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or