U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 05:21 PM

539 posts, read 382,127 times

Advertisements

Don Draper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2015, 05:23 PM

57 posts, read 30,995 times
I'm also criticized for my fashion choices, but that's a different topic.

Old 10-04-2015, 05:25 PM

5,774 posts, read 5,278,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_A View Post
Black women who date interracially are often ridiculed and called horrible names. I don't want to experience that headache.
Are you kidding me?

So let me get this straight your basically mad men are racist towards you but apparently you are racist right back.
Here's my advice work on YOU.
Find some confidence and self love and stop worrying about colors and what other people say.

Old 10-04-2015, 05:29 PM

516 posts, read 657,046 times
Quote:
Black women who date interracially are often ridiculed and called horrible names. I don't want to experience that headache.
Speaking of headache - you're giving me one. No guy will want to be with you if they read your past couple of comments. Ain't no pleasing you, woman...

Old 10-04-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Are you kidding me?

So let me get this straight your basically mad men are racist towards you but apparently you are racist right back.
Here's my advice work on YOU.
Find some confidence and self love and stop worrying about colors and what other people say.
Where did I make a racist remark? Show me the racism? I mentioned that people say derogatory comments to black women who date IR. I don't want to experience that headache because it is a lot of work trying to please people and prove that you do not hate yourself, just because you are dating interracially.

I do not behave in a racist manner, at all. I'm a person who judges people based on their character and individual merit.

Old 10-04-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkub101 View Post
Speaking of headache - you're giving me one. No guy will want to be with you if they read your past couple of comments. Ain't no pleasing you, woman...
I'm confused, because the purpose of a message board is to post commentary.

You are criticizing me for responding to posts?

Old 10-04-2015, 06:23 PM

I really wish that NYC had forums like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfPw9OGQhiE

Old 10-04-2015, 06:23 PM

1,356 posts, read 955,578 times
Quote:
I primarily find that most of the venom is spewed from black men. They seem to hate black American women. There are a lot of black guys on social media who say the most hateful, disrespectful comments towards black American women. They always state, "this only applies to black American women, not black women of non black American ancestry."
Well, black American guys for the most part are ignorant jerk*ffs. Hows that for a stereotype? So do yourself a huge favor. Do exactly what my beautiful black American wife did, marry a sweet, handsome, Italian guy with a rock hard body that knows how to love his black queen. Plenty of real white men out there that would adore you. Time to get with the swirl my lady.

Be who you are, never apologize for it and hold your head high. Nothing more beautiful on this planet then a strong, intelligent black woman that happens to be hot as well...

Old 10-04-2015, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Well, black American guys for the most part are ignorant jerk*ffs. Hows that for a stereotype? So do yourself a huge favor. Do exactly what my beautiful black American wife did, marry a sweet, handsome, Italian guy with a rock hard body that knows how to love his black queen. Plenty of real white men out there that would adore you. Time to get with the swirl my lady.

Be who you are, never apologize for it and hold your head high. Nothing more beautiful on this planet then a strong, intelligent black woman that happens to be hot as well...
Thank you for the very kind/sweet comments, but shouldn't IR relationships happen organically and not be forced? It can be perceived as racist to target a particular group for dating, just based on stereotypes and skin color.

I would not have any issues with IR dating, if it occurred like any other relationship.

Old 10-04-2015, 06:40 PM

1,356 posts, read 955,578 times
Quote:
Thank you for the very kind/sweet comments, but shouldn't IR relationships happen organically and not be forced? It can be perceived as racist to target a particular group for dating, just based on stereotypes and skin color.

I would not have any issues with IR dating, if it occurred like any other relationship.
Just go for it, don't over analyze. You will thank me big time one day...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or