U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 09:13 PM

4,158 posts, read 3,448,027 times

Advertisements

i went. the line was out the door on 37th street, but moved quick. waited for about 10 minutes. they show you these laminated plastic menus before you walk in, to get you ready to order. then someone comes up, and takes your order on some device. they then send you to a color named register where you pay, and wait for your food. it has a elevator which takes you to the seating area upstairs. very clean. they were extremely nice. the food was good. i chowed down on a spicy chicken sandwich, 8 nuggets, waffle fries, and large lemonade
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 02:07 AM

751 posts, read 662,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Have never been there and never will. They are a homophobic corporation, not to mention crazy-ass Christian ownership. No, I will not give them a penny of my money.

As for the lines of people? I think on their opening day, they were giving out "free meals for a year" to the first 100 people. I heard some people even camped out

I just don't get the insane lines.... it's FAST FOOD people..... nothing more, nothing less.
Chick-Fil-A employs many homosexual males. Infact the location that I frequent most is more than 60% gay males, and it is located in a conservative christian enclave outside of NYC.

The fact that you are anti christian just shows how easily triggered your mindstate is through zionist anti american rhetoric.

It's actually kind of hilarious to how successful this corporation is inside of ground zero for the zionist white guilt media propaganda campaign. Marketing execs at CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC all order food from the new midtown location.

It's just the simps like you that stand for false corporate beliefs because you were tricked into thinking that they exist by liberal rags like the NY Times. Can't formulate a coherent opinion for yourself, needs the zionist media to guide your thought process.

Old 11-01-2015, 07:05 AM

1,356 posts, read 946,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post

Chick-Fil-A employs many homosexual males. Infact the location that I frequent most is more than 60% gay males, and it is located in a conservative christian enclave outside of NYC.

The fact that you are anti christian just shows how easily triggered your mindstate is through zionist anti american rhetoric.

It's actually kind of hilarious to how successful this corporation is inside of ground zero for the zionist white guilt media propaganda campaign. Marketing execs at CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC all order food from the new midtown location.

It's just the simps like you that stand for false corporate beliefs because you were tricked into thinking that they exist by liberal rags like the NY Times. Can't formulate a coherent opinion for yourself, needs the zionist media to guide your thought process.
Excellent post. He hates cause he is told to, the poor little lamb.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:27 PM

539 posts, read 377,694 times
It is only fast food, I agree, but its great. Its just super solid in all ways, and clean so thats great. Hoping when they open the next one the lines cool down a little.

Old 11-01-2015, 07:12 PM

3,022 posts, read 8,270,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNYC View Post
What you guys need is a Carl's JR. Best fast food burger IMO. The combinations they come up with are incredible.
Carl's Jr was so ghetto when I went to college in Arizona back in 97/98. LOL...big, messy burgers but known as bottom of the barrel food

Maybe it's changed!!?

Old 11-01-2015, 08:03 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,556,066 times
KFC grilled chicken.... with a buttermilk biscuit on the siiiiiiiiide

Old 11-03-2015, 05:54 PM

4,827 posts, read 6,933,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post

Hilarious post.... did you look at their HR books to know? Do they have this question on their applications? Did you stay at the location you frequent 24/7 to see each and every employee and question them on their sexuality to make your determination that the location has over 60% gay males working there? What about the women? What's the %age of lesbians?

"Zionist anti-American"

Absolutely hilarious!

Old 11-05-2015, 04:45 PM

7,903 posts, read 6,479,775 times
I'd probably give up my 32 waist for a Carl's Jr in NYC. I wish we had more Arby's also (is the one in Queens still there?)

Old 11-05-2015, 05:35 PM

4,841 posts, read 7,862,822 times
Have the lines die down yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I'd probably give up my 32 waist for a Carl's Jr in NYC. I wish we had more Arby's also (is the one in Queens still there?)
There's an Arby's on Metropolitan Ave and 69 St in Middle Village. It's always fairly busy so I doubt they're going anywhere.

Old 11-05-2015, 06:00 PM

7,903 posts, read 6,479,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Have the lines die down yet?

There's an Arby's on Metropolitan Ave and 69 St in Middle Village. It's always fairly busy so I doubt they're going anywhere.
I don't know Queens very well, but that's probably the one I am talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City