Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 11:14 AM

769 posts, read 1,014,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
Media elites.
ok, but do we really need to drag the zionist jews into this now?

its bad enough that they (CNN) painted the Oregon shooters face white, but they probably just did it to spite Donald Trump.

no harm done really, no need to single out the jews who oversee the media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2015, 07:44 AM

34,080 posts, read 47,278,015 times
Rupert Murdoch owns the New York Post (where OP got the article from).

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 10-12-2015, 02:18 AM

2,625 posts, read 3,413,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon1 View Post
Are you serious silverbullnyc? You're really gonna go that route with a tragic death like this one. This guy was an old-school native just looking to defend someone against a criminal element and he was killed trying to be a good Samaritan and you're gonna pull the race card... Are you kidding me? It's responses like this that give people creedence to talk bad about black and spanish people (they lump both of us together half the time). Because too many times, we defend the indefensible... This was a horrible situation and I agree with shadowmassa... After the initial Williamsburg is hot, hipsters moving in droves period, the area especially by certain spots in Southside and East Willy near Southside have gone downhill in the last year or so.
Where did SILVERBULLNYC mentioned anything at all about race or even hint at it? Where is this so-called "race card" that you mention being bandied about by him or her or even suggested at all by him/her? SILVERBULLNYC appears to just be saying that incidents such as this happen every single day and mulitple times a day throughout the NYC metro area (and everywhere else, for that matter), so why zoom in on one case and make it a cause celebre? That appears to be what he/she was saying. Not saying that I necessarily agree with him/her (for, in this case, a "Good Samaritan" was killed for being a "Good Samaritan") but where and how did SILVERBULLNYC introduce the so-called "race card" in his/her comment? This appears to be a figment of your own imagination.

Who cares what the race/ethnicity of the perpetrators was? Look, I'm Jewish and I wouldn't care if the perpetrators were ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jews or even members of my own family tree. If caught, they should be dealt with in the severest terms (including the death penalty . . . though New York State does not have the death penalty anymore at this point in time). Nor would I care if they were Italian or Irish or Brits or Scots or Swedes or Danes or Germans or Russians or Chinese or Japanese or Koreans or Vietnamese or Native Americans or mixed race or Arabs or Martians or Venusians or Blacks or Hispanics/Latinos or anything else . . . or whether male or female or transgender, or whatever age group they are from, or whatever religious element they are from or even if dedicated atheists, or any other distinguishing characteristics. Abject violent criminals are abject violent criminals and we should hence have abject disregard for the value of their own lives.

Last edited by UsAll; 10-12-2015 at 02:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: