Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2016, 09:36 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times

Advertisements

This guy is absolutely not on the job. Got 15+ years now and I'm pretty sure I worked 8 hours or more a day 99.9999% of those years. Absolutely clueless this guy...

Old 08-02-2016, 10:13 PM

359 posts, read 466,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactplayer View Post
Congratulations to those getting on this year. Everyday as I sit in the class of the nyc doc academy all I think about is dsny reaching my list number next year.....Soon as dsny calls, its bye bye doc.
Keep the main thing ... The main thing

Old 08-02-2016, 11:06 PM

16 posts, read 20,151 times
OK everybody, I don't know why everybody is jumping down my throat like I said something wrong. Not here for that, just wanted to share some insights. Our perks is not really a deep secret anymore. Don't understand why many of you guys are acting like it's classified information. Smh.

And @DSNY...dirty stay out...if after 15+ years on, you're working that hard, u must be in a senior garage like Staten Island 3 etc..

SanMan may stay out for 8 hrs but thats maybe to avoid coming back before cutoff time. Every district is different.

Just want to give the new guys some insight about the job.

And not a Sanman anymore, I took the badge and now gotta work the whole 8 hours. Hate it but money talks

Old 08-02-2016, 11:57 PM

779 posts, read 1,003,418 times
/\ Someone obviously made this account to F around, all posts were made only in this thread.

IDK for sure, but my gut instinct is telling me venom is behind it, nobody else will talk to him, so he made another account to talk ****.

venom you should look into grow a guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDkCiQ-z5O0

Old 08-03-2016, 03:50 AM

359 posts, read 466,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycLaidBack View Post
/\ Someone obviously made this account to F around, all posts were made only in this thread.

IDK for sure, but my gut instinct is telling me venom is behind it, nobody else will talk to him, so he made another account to talk ****.

venom you should look into grow a guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDkCiQ-z5O0
It definitely isn't me .

Old 08-03-2016, 06:38 AM

218 posts, read 294,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usrl1967 View Post
Super strong how many ppl are they going to hire this year ?
Calling up to 1600, you heard that too?

Old 08-03-2016, 06:49 AM

73 posts, read 109,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstrong View Post
OK everybody, I don't know why everybody is jumping down my throat like I said something wrong. Not here for that, just wanted to share some insights. Our perks is not really a deep secret anymore. Don't understand why many of you guys are acting like it's classified information. Smh.

And @DSNY...dirty stay out...if after 15+ years on, you're working that hard, u must be in a senior garage like Staten Island 3 etc..

SanMan may stay out for 8 hrs but thats maybe to avoid coming back before cutoff time. Every district is different.

Just want to give the new guys some insight about the job.

And not a Sanman anymore, I took the badge and now gotta work the whole 8 hours. Hate it but money talks
You are a moron and have no clue what you are talking about! Took the badge, u have no idea, SMH

Old 08-03-2016, 07:35 AM

84 posts, read 150,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 shorts and a long View Post
You are a moron and have no clue what you are talking about! Took the badge, u have no idea, SMH

Took the badge? So you can't handle the alleged cake job you described. I wish I knew what district you are in. So I could demonstrate an 8 hour San man day.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:38 AM

84 posts, read 150,060 times
I understand the money side of it. But I still don't see how someone would take the badge. You take all the heat. When a sanman decides what he's gonna do that day. That's right we decide not you. If it doesn't fit what the badges want. They, not us take the blame. It's like baseball. When the team does horrible. They fire the manager not the player

Old 08-03-2016, 11:09 AM

3,742 posts, read 6,392,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanman6275 View Post
I understand the money side of it. But I still don't see how someone would take the badge. You take all the heat. When a sanman decides what he's gonna do that day. That's right we decide not you. If it doesn't fit what the badges want. They, not us take the blame. It's like baseball. When the team does horrible. They fire the manager not the player

The money is it. The end. Money and the chance to move up to the sweet spot of superintendent and even more money.

Now don't ask me why people give up money to then become chief. That escapes me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City