Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 07:42 PM
dun

193 posts, read 226,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Best source is guardian
first and only time ive heard that lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 07:49 PM

80 posts, read 110,232 times
Islam has been at war with the western world for hundreds of years now. But the western world refuses to fully recognize how deadly serious radical muslims are about it. Attack after attack after attack. And we will soon see all types of excuses. The only way to end the carnage is to either indoctrinate all muslims coming in to the western world to assimilate and abandon islam in favor of another religion, and to stop ***** footing around and bomb each and every suspected jihadi target in the Mid East to kingdom come.

Old 11-13-2015, 07:51 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,048,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I agree with you and I have to rep you on this. But I'm not making excuses. What I mentioned is part of the problems, and to be honest it really can not be solved. News is very one sided these days. I prefer RT and CCTV these days.
It's best to watch a bit of everything. Ultimately news organizations from different countries are bias in their own ways. What's surprising is that even though the news orgs in many western countries are not gov't controlled it's actually just as biased. Once thing I do enjoy more about foreign media is that they have more international news, both good and bad with their own selective omissions of course, while the media here is all US centric news or bad foreign news. I'm not sure what's worst those that choose to be biased new orgs or those forced to be.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:11 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,928,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dun View Post
first and only time ive heard that lol
Thereby confirming my sense that we travel in very different circles.

Old 11-13-2015, 08:25 PM

989 posts, read 1,877,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dun View Post
blame islam - no
blame radical islam - yes

europe is finnished they did it to themselves - such a shame. i always wanted to visit sweden...not anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Goodbye Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtc2ma2GEQ

Old 11-13-2015, 08:47 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,975,879 times
A real shame and my condolences. I hate to say this but there is more to come. Not only France but other European nations. Especially with that horrid borderless policy going on in Europe right now. When you have hordes moving country to country freely and uncontested like a large medieval formation marching.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:10 PM

5,121 posts, read 4,969,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by izannimda View Post
Cool stuff. Swedes are naively progressive and they are baking a poisonous pie for themselves and their children. It is not hard to foresee that many normal Swedes will flee to other Nordic countries like Denmark and Norway and surrender most of Sweden to Muslims. I have seen the best days of sweden and am very saddened to witness how their "progressive" leaders have successfully transformed a human civilization model into a barbarian playground.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:13 PM

2,498 posts, read 3,774,156 times
The title of this thread should be "AS A PERSON my heart goes out to...."

Old 11-13-2015, 09:16 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,811 times
I am glad that one of the most pressing things our mayor did his first week in office was disband a police unit collecting surveillance on the Muslim community. The unit was eyes and ears on the ground. Gee, that wouldn't have helped in France at all.

Old 11-13-2015, 09:46 PM

34,090 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I am glad that one of the most pressing things our mayor did his first week in office was disband a police unit collecting surveillance on the Muslim community. The unit was eyes and ears on the ground. Gee, that wouldn't have helped in France at all.
Wow 150 people dead (on another continent) and people still bashing the mayor. How much they pay you a week man, DM me if you want to.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City