Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2016, 10:45 AM
gqa

175 posts, read 152,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I'm sure only of the fact that you assume a hell of a lot about people, that's certain.

Anyway, when the police don't alert the community in regards to an investigation, it is so as not to compromise the work they are doing. If Eric Adams had ever done real police work in his career, he'd have known that.

Or, racism. Yeah racism. Much easier that way. Yawn.

No I don't assume anything about you, I've read some of your posts. It was you who posted you wanted to shoot people involved in the black lives matter group. Or did I assume that too? You support the police when it comes to the BLM movement but you have no respect for a 20 year police veteran who just happens to be black. yea ok.

There was nothing to compromise. Community involvement was needed to identify the alleged perps which ultimately got them to surrender or get arrested once the story and pics were released.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 11:00 AM
gqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
It is the case that many men of different races inflict abuse on women and most are not punished.

Any case - story that mentions the text messages between the accused:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2498696

I agree with your above statement which is far different from what she posted.

It will be interesting what those texts actually say. If they only show them bragging about having sex with this girl but not actually stating it was by force, that won't help the states case. Even so If there is video, as has been reported, before or during the event showing her willing involved, that's a wrap for this case.

Either way its disgusting!

Old 01-17-2016, 12:15 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gqa View Post
No I don't assume anything about you, I've read some of your posts. It was you who posted you wanted to shoot people involved in the black lives matter group. Or did I assume that too? You support the police when it comes to the BLM movement but you have no respect for a 20 year police veteran who just happens to be black. yea ok.

There was nothing to compromise. Community involvement was needed to identify the alleged perps which ultimately got them to surrender or get arrested once the story and pics were released.
Blah blah racism. Gotcha.

I'd bet that my knowledge of Adams' motivations and accomplishments during his career is much deeper than yours, but that would be an assumption so simply smiling as I read your support for him is enough. The man spent 20 years alienating everyone he worked with while crying racism and making sure his face was on camera, which is actually against NYPD regs. Unless of course one is crying racism, then speaking to the press is ignored.

But hey, racism. If a white person said it and it doesn't tow the "ally" line, it must be racism!

Old 01-17-2016, 01:33 PM

562 posts, read 464,321 times
Quote:
I agree with your above statement which is far different from what she posted.

It will be interesting what those texts actually say. If they only show them bragging about having sex with this girl but not actually stating it was by force, that won't help the states case. Even so If there is video, as has been reported, before or during the event showing her willing involved, that's a wrap for this case.

Either way its disgusting!
How does an intoxicated individual consent to sex?

Old 01-18-2016, 10:50 AM
gqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Blah blah racism. Gotcha.

I'd bet that my knowledge of Adams' motivations and accomplishments during his career is much deeper than yours, but that would be an assumption so simply smiling as I read your support for him is enough. The man spent 20 years alienating everyone he worked with while crying racism and making sure his face was on camera, which is actually against NYPD regs. Unless of course one is crying racism, then speaking to the press is ignored.

But hey, racism. If a white person said it and it doesn't tow the "ally" line, it must be racism!
So who is assuming here? You have no idea what I know about Eric Adams or the NYPD procedures and policies. Yet you think you know more than I do. Gotcha.

As for racism, you seem to say the same thing every time someone counters your statements when race is involved. You've already displayed your violent hatred towards people who don't look like you or don't think like you. On the other hand I can agree and disagree with people of ALL races on this forum and in person without threatening them. Your opinion means nothing to me once you showed what you truly are. This isn't the 50s and you don't scare us. So you are what you are and you have accepted it. Cool. You can block my name and don't view my posts if that makes you feel better.

Old 01-18-2016, 11:01 AM
gqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cara_319 View Post
Was she? I read several reports that said the father was drunk and he may have been drinking with his daughter in the park but none of the reports I read says she was drunk. Maybe I missed that. Do they have the toxicology report back?

Either way this young girl will be messed up psychologically if she doesn't get the proper help. And these boys need the proper father figure guidance and/or punishment if it is found that rape was committed.

Old 01-18-2016, 12:02 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
So who is assuming here? You have no idea what I know about Eric Adams or the NYPD procedures and policies. Yet you think you know more than I do. Gotcha.

As for racism, you seem to say the same thing every time someone counters your statements when race is involved. You've already displayed your violent hatred towards people who don't look like you or don't think like you. On the other hand I can agree and disagree with people of ALL races on this forum and in person without threatening them. Your opinion means nothing to me once you showed what you truly are. This isn't the 50s and you don't scare us. So you are what you are and you have accepted it. Cool. You can block my name and don't view my posts if that makes you feel better.
You just said in another thread that you have to lock your gun enroute to the range. That small tidbit of information is enough to tell me that I certainly know more about the NYPD than you, and more than likely know more about Adams for the same reason. You can figure it out yourself...

Old 01-18-2016, 03:34 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,084,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cara_319 View Post
Is there a BAC level for consent? If a person is passed out I see your point but is one beer too much? What's the definition of intoxicated?

Old 01-18-2016, 04:33 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
Is there a BAC level for consent? If a person is passed out I see your point but is one beer too much? What's the definition of intoxicated?
How do you know she only had one beer? She could've been drinking before they got to the park.

Old 01-19-2016, 06:03 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times
Updated Info

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ille-rape-case
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City