Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2016, 03:41 AM

64 posts, read 58,212 times

Advertisements

Wow. I know what you mean. I too has been waiting, and my interview was on January 20 and my credit was put Feb 19. I call several times but was told still doing processing to be patient we would get to your #s soon. No calls, or letter. I 'm so disappointed. I see everyone else getting in. But I haven't giving up hope and I am still applying to other buildings on housing connect. Hopefully, soon something would workout for me. Good luck to everyone else. I too enjoyed reading about everyone success. Please enjoy your new place. Those who didn't get in as yet keep us inform.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 07:57 AM

19 posts, read 30,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizahazel49 View Post
Wow. I know what you mean. I too has been waiting, and my interview was on January 20 and my credit was put Feb 19. I call several times but was told still doing processing to be patient we would get to your #s soon. No calls, or letter. I 'm so disappointed. I see everyone else getting in. But I haven't giving up hope and I am still applying to other buildings on housing connect. Hopefully, soon something would workout for me. Good luck to everyone else. I too enjoyed reading about everyone success. Please enjoy your new place. Those who didn't get in as yet keep us inform.
Thursday im going to the managing office to take updated paper work,i will let you guys know what they say and what to expect if they call you in to a second interview..

Old 06-14-2016, 11:56 AM

80 posts, read 107,896 times
Don't give up...remember, I too had my initial interview January 20th..I just moved in last week...they are very slow and the bldgs are no where next to full...just try to hang in there...

Old 06-16-2016, 11:19 AM

So today i went to the managing company they asked me for updated documents they send these to the city for final approval it usually takes 3-6 days max..they said by monday i should know for sure and be able to see the apartment assigned to me..so all i have to do now is wait for monday to see for sure,this is the breaking point like they say..

Old 06-16-2016, 12:45 PM

127 posts, read 216,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONATHANGUTIERREZ View Post
So today i went to the managing company they asked me for updated documents they send these to the city for final approval it usually takes 3-6 days max..they said by monday i should know for sure and be able to see the apartment assigned to me..so all i have to do now is wait for monday to see for sure,this is the breaking point like they say..
Best of luck to you, I hope you have good news by Monday. Sounds like you didn't have any issues with your docs.

I had so many annoying issues the day I went in. There was so much unnecessary back and forth regarding items that were sent and things they claimed weren't sent. I provided them ALL necessary documents and they still wasted time/gave the run around about things they claimed were "missing" that were never actually missing.

Last I heard from them was last week about a missing updated 401K, which I subsequently shot back to them immediately, informing that I had already provided that info 2 weeks prior. I haven't heard anything back since.

Old 06-16-2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astoldby View Post
Best of luck to you, I hope you have good news by Monday. Sounds like you didn't have any issues with your docs.

I had so many annoying issues the day I went in. There was so much unnecessary back and forth regarding items that were sent and things they claimed weren't sent. I provided them ALL necessary documents and they still wasted time/gave the run around about things they claimed were "missing" that were never actually missing.

Last I heard from them was last week about a missing updated 401K, which I subsequently shot back to them immediately, informing that I had already provided that info 2 weeks prior. I haven't heard anything back since.
I mean so far so good lets see what happens..the only way i know for sure i got it is when i sign a lease till then im in the same bout as everybody else

Old 06-16-2016, 01:47 PM

6,993 posts, read 17,364,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemylayla View Post
Anyone applied or get their interview letter? Im surprised I received one as my log number is #12+
My interview is scheduled for next thursday.
It is a "lottery" so technically your number SHOULDN'T matter. Congratulations by the way!

Old 06-16-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astoldby View Post

Hey Astoldby, I went through the same exact thing with my documents. When I was told I didn't send something, I just forwarded the original email I sent to show that I did. They literally have like a million files in their office for this lottery. It's crazy and quite disorganized. Just stay optimistic. If you don't hear something about the updated 401k paperwork you submitted last week, I would call them. I've done it several time and my contact didn't realize I sent the updated paperwork until I called because she had so many files that she was working on. I really hold y'all get approved and moved in ASAP!

Old 06-16-2016, 05:24 PM

36 posts, read 54,011 times
I have a question do they have security in the building? Do you need a special key to enter the building ?

Old 06-17-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBEst64 View Post
I have a question do they have security in the building? Do you need a special key to enter the building ?
Hi BrooklynBest64, yes there is security in the buildings in the evenings. The Management office is on the 1st floor and there are surveillance cameras all over the complex. They have key fobs to enter the buildings. The bldgs are very secure as far as I can see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City