Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 09:51 AM

7,876 posts, read 7,776,027 times

Advertisements

not a bad building. exterior is pretty nice. apartment interiors are great. floor to ceiling windows in some units. dishwasher, and washer and dryer in unit. short walk to central park. accessible to lots of transit options. sits on the northwest corridor of 116th and Madison. replaces a church that was in decay for years. anyone applied?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2016, 02:49 PM

72 posts, read 116,097 times
I believe I did apply, but I can't check because housing connect won't show a complete list of all the lotteries previously posted. Did you interview yet?

Old 04-05-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryraven View Post
I believe I did apply, but I can't check because housing connect won't show a complete list of all the lotteries previously posted. Did you interview yet?
I applied. Don't know my log number or anything. Yes the Housing Connect app is getting more mysterious by the day.

Old 04-15-2016, 07:05 PM

22 posts, read 54,233 times
The Housing connect website used to give you information i.e tenant selection in progress. After the update it has less transparency, and is forcing people to apply online, because when you apply online it gives you a log number which you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
I applied. Don't know my log number or anything. Yes the Housing Connect app is getting more mysterious by the day.

Old 04-16-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya825 View Post
The Housing connect website used to give you information i.e tenant selection in progress. After the update it has less transparency, and is forcing people to apply online, because when you apply online it gives you a log number which you can see.
i'm glad they made it less transparent. so people can't cheat their way into "winning" a unit

Old 05-23-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya825 View Post
do you see any of your information on the housing connect site regarding this building or is it just on my end? like the view application indicator

Old 09-10-2016, 03:28 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,453,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
i'm glad they made it less transparent. so people can't cheat their way into "winning" a unit
Pretty hard to "cheat" your way into any of these buildings, given the scrutiny applied to every account and asset you have.

Old 09-21-2016, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
Pretty hard to "cheat" your way into any of these buildings, given the scrutiny applied to every account and asset you have.
there are people who apply multiple times

Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,453,233 times
If you apply more than once, let alone "multiple times" to the same development, you get disqualified. I imagine you could "cheat" your way in by not mentioning things, but it all eventually shows up on your taxes. What they put you through is like an inside out colonoscopy (meaning your intimate insides are on the outside). Very hard to "cheat," and you risk disqualification, a fine, and criminal penalties if found out later, say on a recertification. So not worth it. Who could live with that fear of being found out? No fancy high-rise with a roof deck, pool, fitness center is worth that.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:24 AM

Anyone got called?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City