Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 08:26 AM

346 posts, read 383,290 times

Advertisements

There are short breaks after most trips. However trains may be late and you might have to go right back on your next trip. You will also have a lunch time but that too can be affected by late trains.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:43 AM

171 posts, read 303,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannik508 View Post
There are short breaks after most trips. However trains may be late and you might have to go right back on your next trip. You will also have a lunch time but that too can be affected by late trains.
Thanks Dannik. Seems like more of a headache at this point than anything to try and work something out with management.

Old 03-27-2016, 01:06 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,534 times
We will be looking back at this thread one day when the inevitable happens and wonder about the hiring paractices of the MTA and if proper vetting occurred. It's too late already as I'm sure it's a hornets nest of sympathizers in various, vital city and state agencies. All in the name of political correctness.

At our own peril America...

Old 03-27-2016, 03:59 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
We will be looking back at this thread one day when the inevitable happens and wonder about the hiring paractices of the MTA and if proper vetting occurred. It's too late already as I'm sure it's a hornets nest of sympathizers in various, vital city and state agencies. All in the name of political correctness.

Agree with your post.

Old 03-27-2016, 04:14 PM

3,327 posts, read 4,357,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post

The truth is, that's what France and Belgium did with its Muslims. They never integrated them in society.
Now it's coming to bite them in the ass. It's been decades in the making.

We've had it happen here with black Americans. Instead of ISIS we had the Bloods, Crips, etc. and high crime in inner cities. Why would you want to create another marginalized portion of society?

I'm no bleeding heart liberal, I just take a practical view. Unless you want to deport all muslims from the US, marginalizing them will almost ensure **** hits the fan in the future.

Old 03-27-2016, 05:45 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaweewa View Post
The truth is, that's what France and Belgium did with its Muslims. They never integrated them in society.
Now it's coming to bite them in the ass. It's been decades in the making.

We've had it happen here with black Americans. Instead of ISIS we had the Bloods, Crips, etc. and high crime in inner cities. Why would you want to create another marginalized portion of society?

I'm no bleeding heart liberal, I just take a practical view. Unless you want to deport all muslims from the US, marginalizing them will almost ensure **** hits the fan in the future.
I will keep to myself what should happen but Europe is a clear vision into our near future. We already have plenty of examples of the enemy within our gates. I know I will be proven right in the decades to come and the bleeding hearts will not understand the irony of they're ways.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:11 AM

436 posts, read 565,011 times
Funny how all the trolls and intellectually dishonest have swarmed into this topic. Good luck to you OP.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:20 AM

353 posts, read 471,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Azure View Post
Funny how all the trolls and intellectually dishonest have swarmed into this topic. Good luck to you OP.
Funny how people who don't like to hear differing opinions like to name call. You have provided no substance to the conversation at all.

State your opinion or don't even bother posting. I would rather read your opinion, even if it differs from mine, rather than seeing you do a "drive by" calling people Trolls. It takes a lot more brain power and energy to think up an actual opinion and state your facts.

State your opinion and I will respect it and possibly give a rebuttal. Call people trolls, well I don't know that that makes you...

Old 03-28-2016, 12:02 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,520 times
The word troll must be the thing in this forum, then you have other threads that are trolling. People just don't like to hear
the truth, just suck it up state your opinion and keep on stepping. If the thread is a real troll, it will be shut down. Peoples,
interesting facts and opinions is what keeps a thread alive. I must say some people do go overboard....Lol..Lol..

Last edited by beanniebaby7; 03-28-2016 at 12:53 PM..

Old 03-28-2016, 12:08 PM

340 posts, read 609,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdogs View Post
Funny how people who don't like to hear differing opinions like to name call. You have provided no substance to the conversation at all.

State your opinion or don't even bother posting. I would rather read your opinion, even if it differs from mine, rather than seeing you do a "drive by" calling people Trolls. It takes a lot more brain power and energy to think up an actual opinion and state your facts.

State your opinion and I will respect it and possibly give a rebuttal. Call people trolls, well I don't know that that makes you...
"Substance to the conversation"? Good grief. The OP had a totally rational and practical question and you just jumped all over him. It's not like you were trying to be helpful... Maybe you should start a blog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: