Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 11:11 PM

38 posts, read 252,340 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, to all those who are in exam 0154. Please give me some feedback on this forum. I have several question that I would likee to ask you guys/gals. heres my questions. 1. Who has done there MINI MEDICAL TWICE, and is (4qd) ready for hiring? 2. Did anyone recieve any new information since the last time we updated our papers (ON JANUARY 9TH 2012 TO BE SPECIFIC)? 3. Does anybody know anything new, as far as the academy goes? Besides knowing that there MIGHT be a class at the end of Feb. #4, Has anybody been called for the academy from exam 0154? 5, Does anybody know or have a friend on exam 0313? If you do, can you contact him or her to find out if they know more on any information pertaining to this upcoming class on Feb? I ask because Im tired of being in limbo and I dont have time to waste. I need this job to get by in the meantime. Im from exam 0154, list # 3*, did intial interview (3x), pass medical, pass psych written and oral, pass mini med...and been waiting since 09. I know I have a shot for this Feb class, but its always some BS getting in the way. Wheather it is the budget, or bloomturd just being an a$$ as always. Thank you all in advance and stay safe brothers and sisters.

P.s Im pump for the FDNY EXAM THIS APRIL. WOOhoooo! Cant F-ing wait!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2012, 09:29 AM

6 posts, read 38,065 times
I am also on exam 0154 also 4qb and have not heard anything new since jan 9th. I was told that the class will go in on feb 28th and baised on everything ive heard, calls go out on the weekend before the class. That would mean feb 24-26. However i have not gotten a mini med yet so its kind of strange, ive only had one mini med but i know you need to take one just before the class to have a shot. Id say we are not good for this class, maybe the next one and only god knows when that is. But they need us to make money for the city so stay hopeful, waiting sux but what can we do but keepwaiting!

Old 02-14-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepwaiting View Post
I am also on exam 0154 also 4qb and have not heard anything new since jan 9th. I was told that the class will go in on feb 28th and baised on everything ive heard, calls go out on the weekend before the class. That would mean feb 24-26. However i have not gotten a mini med yet so its kind of strange, ive only had one mini med but i know you need to take one just before the class to have a shot. Id say we are not good for this class, maybe the next one and only god knows when that is. But they need us to make money for the city so stay hopeful, waiting sux but what can we do but keepwaiting!
Hey, thanks for the info. Btw check you email or phone cause I recieved a phone call to go to lafrak city this thursday. I think we have a shot, based on what I know there still looking for 40 more candidates. The total would be 130 to go to the academy. This was told to me by a "SOLID CONNECT" person I know in the traffic division. My list # is 3*, so I dont know if your # is close to mine or not. Just stay next to your phone and keep the RINGER ON! Ill keep you on the loop, as far as the academy goes. Hope this is the last time I have to wait!

Old 02-14-2012, 06:19 PM

6 posts, read 38,065 times
This is crazy, I have my mini med on thurs at 3pm as well! My list is also 3* crazy. I don't know if we are good or not because ive been disappointed a lot recently but hey who knows! Do you think we really have a shot. I'm not convinced

Old 02-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Default hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepwaiting View Post
This is crazy, I have my mini med on thurs at 3pm as well! My list is also 3* crazy. I don't know if we are good or not because ive been disappointed a lot recently but hey who knows! Do you think we really have a shot. I'm not convinced
WE DEFINITELY HAVE A SHOT!!! The question you have to ask is 1- why would they give us a mini medical 2 weeks before the academy start!? , 2-why would they spent money on another mini medical, if they werent going to hire us?! 3- if there still looking for 40 candidates to fill in the gap, could we be one of those candidate?! REMEMBER, THE LAST TIME I TALK TO MY "SOURCE", THEY SAID THERE STILL MISSING "40" CANDIDATES, SO I THINK THIS IS OUR TICKET MY FRIEND. ALL WE CAN DO FROM HERE ON OUT IS WAIT AND PRAY!. ILL TELL YOU ONE THING, WE WILL NO MORE ONCE WE GET TO THE MEDICAL THIS THURSDAY.

P.s I hope this IS THE LAST TIME WE DO THIS BECAUSE I REALLY NEED THIS Fk-ing career. Two years aint easy brother! You know what i mean.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 PM

Hi future candidates for (TEA) or traffic cop (as I cold them). This is a letter to you. Nobody ever gave me information about the academy, so I had to search and search and search. A lot of you will end up on this question, WHEN DO I GET CALLED? THE ANSWER is not simple and it will drain your energy to the point of giving up!........DON'T ....DON'T EVER GIVE UP! If you truly want this job, you are going to do everything in your power to get it! As i learned and you WILL TOO!.....some questions can't be answered and some can. For the most part you will figure out the basic questions. Now to get straight to the point! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GETTING CALLED BECAUSE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT ONLY CALLS WHEN YOU ARE 1-when you are 4QD, 2-when they need to hire more traffic cops, 3- after you've gotten more than one "MINI MEDICAL", 4-when they have a budget for a CLASS. ALL THESE INGREDIANTS MUST BE IN PLACE FOR THEM TO EVEN CONSIDER CALLING YOU. The waiting is a testament in itself. Ive been through the ringer more than once, and let me tell you, "ITS A B+t¢¶", but you need to have tough skin in this business if your going to last!

P.s WORD OF ADVICE.........NEVERRR.....EVER.......LOOSE YOUR COOL! It makes you look bad and unprofessional. IF ANYBODY HAS QUESTIONS IN THE NEAR FUTURE....FEEL FREE TO ASK. I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND ILL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Old 10-18-2012, 01:09 PM

10 posts, read 90,932 times
Traffic Enforcement Agent, Exam Nos. 3331 anybody get the official result.When they will start calling

Old 10-18-2012, 01:33 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,570,419 times
Get ready to be part of the most hated profession on earth! LOL.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:34 PM

10 posts, read 90,932 times
I got 78% NYC Traffic agent examination 3331 Will they call me ?

Old 11-25-2012, 04:19 AM

165 posts, read 428,704 times
Exam 3332 score 90% any info?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City