Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 07:25 PM

6 posts, read 11,345 times

Advertisements

I know it has been quite awhile since anyone had posted on here lol but I recently just went for an interview with HPD and gave all the documents. I just wanted to know what would be the next step for me? And also I see everyone speaking about wait time I was told that it should be a month or at the most two. It this true or it is circumstances of each individual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 04:45 PM

3 posts, read 10,551 times
Anyone know how hpd receives your file from a marketing agency? For example my marketing agency submitted my file on Monday does that mean Hpd received my file the same day?

Old 11-02-2018, 12:57 PM

52 posts, read 87,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misskk1 View Post
Anyone know how hpd receives your file from a marketing agency? For example my marketing agency submitted my file on Monday does that mean Hpd received my file the same day?
I have been waiting for more than two month and I am told I am still being verified... I think they are B.S.ing me!

Old 11-02-2018, 12:58 PM

52 posts, read 87,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidill View Post
I know it has been quite awhile since anyone had posted on here lol but I recently just went for an interview with HPD and gave all the documents. I just wanted to know what would be the next step for me? And also I see everyone speaking about wait time I was told that it should be a month or at the most two. It this true or it is circumstances of each individual.

I am still waiting and its been two months

Old 12-07-2018, 03:21 PM

1 posts, read 5,508 times
Does your credit/background check happen before or after you file is sent to the city (HPD)?

Old 01-04-2019, 01:19 PM

11 posts, read 12,854 times
the credit and background check happens before your file is sent to the city hpd

Old 01-04-2019, 02:51 PM

25,341 posts, read 36,827,738 times
HPD si not slow, the management companies are.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:14 PM

3 posts, read 8,706 times
I’m running on 6 weeks.....haven’t heard anything. 😞.....will they send me a rejection letter at least?

Old 01-29-2019, 03:15 PM

18 posts, read 26,164 times
Does anyone have any experience with the usual timeframe for HPD reviewing an applucation sent from an agency?

What is different about the HPD decision process compared to the marketing agency or management company? And how long can one expect it to take (to either be approved or denied by HPD)?

Old 01-30-2019, 10:51 PM

87 posts, read 117,926 times
I just got an email saying I was approved, my certification coming up next week for a building in Greenpoint. Does that mean that the city HDC also approved me? And my main question, I was qualified for a studio and 1 bedroom, but the email says I was approved for a studio. Not sure based on what they don't want to give me a 1 bedroom. I'm thinking maybe they just want to see my reaction to it, and if I want 1 bedroom. I really want to ask them for 1 bedroom, but then don't want to loose both. PLEASE, advise, I really don't know what to do. I haven't replied to the email yet. Looking for some advise. Also, the building I've applied for has at least 10 more 1 bedrooms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery