Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 10:58 AM

491 posts, read 375,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
(And, by the way, you CAN be anti-Semitic with a Jewish girlfriend.

It's like the old "Some of my best friends are..." argument.

Please.)
you love to throw that word around don't you. you were quite vocal when generalizing white anglo saxon protestants as racists in the protestant thread. you need to wake up and realize that your special treatment is over and quit your obsession about how puerto rican people should be considered white. ur agenda is clear..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2016, 11:35 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
https://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-re...aud-conspiracy

Old 07-05-2016, 11:44 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,576,740 times
I knew of a hasidic family that does this. They're married by religion, not by law. Therefore the woman claims she's single with children and qualifies for all these govt handouts while the husband brings in 6 figures through various business dealings.

Old 07-05-2016, 11:45 AM

491 posts, read 375,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
I knew of a hasidic family that does this. They're married by religion, not by law. Therefore the woman claims she's single with children and qualifies for all these govt handouts while the husband brings in 6 figures through various business dealings.
be careful of what your write here because you'll be accused of anti-semitism.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:38 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHaller73 View Post
you love to throw that word around don't you. you were quite vocal when generalizing white anglo saxon protestants as racists in the protestant thread. you need to wake up and realize that your special treatment is over and quit your obsession about how puerto rican people should be considered white. ur agenda is clear..
I strongly agree with your post! She likes to dish it out but can't dish it in "Big Hypercritic." She enjoy trashing other race except hers. People like that need to stay far away from forums always getting their feelings hurt because the truth hurts. Always reporting people I don't see any reason why. Stay away if it bothers You!

Last edited by beanniebaby7; 07-05-2016 at 12:49 PM..

Old 07-05-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruzhany View Post
crooks!

Old 07-05-2016, 01:16 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,598,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHaller73 View Post
What is my "agenda"?

And I'm flattering that you're following all my posts in EVERY forum, but...what do Puerto Rican people have to do with Orthodox Jewish people?

I don't see the connection.

Old 07-05-2016, 01:20 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
crooks!
Yes. But they belong to only one sect. This one sect shows up in thread after thread. This is the one sect that is in Brooklyn and Kiryas Joel. But each time these threads show up it grows to cover all Hasidics and further grows to cover all Jews. This one sect is not representative of anyone but themselves. This one sect does not consider Jews to be Jews if they don't belong to this sect. This thread is based on a two year old article and thus is old news. Does anyone have any current information on this group of crooks?

Old 07-05-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Yes. But they belong to only one sect. This one sect shows up in thread after thread. This is the one sect that is in Brooklyn and Kiryas Joel. But each time these threads show up it grows to cover all Hasidics and further grows to cover all Jews. This one sect is not representative of anyone but themselves. This one sect does not consider Jews to be Jews if they don't belong to this sect. This thread is based on a two year old article and thus is old news. Does anyone have any current information on this group of crooks?
I hear you.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:39 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,252,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
I strongly agree with your post! She likes to dish it out but can't dish it in "Big Hypercritic." She enjoy trashing other race except hers. People like that need to stay far away from forums always getting their feelings hurt because the truth hurts. Always reporting people I don't see any reason why. Stay away if it bothers You!
I was following the Protestant church thread and this one for a couple of days.

I am growing very weary of Jews constantly alleging anti-Semitism and then stereotyping others. Jews, especially Orthodox Jews, can be very racist, as racist as anyone else. Yet it's a travesty if anyone is racist towards Jews.

You have two options when dealing with people who are different from you: you can treat them as an equal and expect to be treated as an equal, or you can treat them as an unequal and be expected to be treated as an unequal. But you can't expect special treatment where you can look down on others but others can't look down on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City