Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 03:33 PM

6 posts, read 7,359 times

Advertisements

my need base priority code is N4 and working family priority is W3.....is this bad or good if I need apartment asap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 04:01 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,336,135 times
It's right in the middle, not too good and not too bad
I guess you will have to wait a while!

N4 is not very urgent, and W3 means your income is not high.

I could never figure out who is called first to an interview, the ones with a high income, or the ones with a low income. It should be the ones with the low income, because those need it more, but I think they pick the ones with the high income first, because those can and will pay a higher rent, what is always one third of one's income. So....???? Maybe you could call the customer center and get informed about this?

Good luck and I hope you will be next....:-))

Old 08-21-2016, 04:17 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,831,488 times
Perhaps don't limit your search to government subsidized housing, this placing all your eggs in that basket. You can look to other similar set ups to your current one. Also, NYC is very expensive place to live. Perhaps you can think about relocating to a more affordable area of finances are a concern.

Old 08-21-2016, 07:17 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,336,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Perhaps don't limit your search to government subsidized housing, this placing all your eggs in that basket. You can look to other similar set ups to your current one. Also, NYC is very expensive place to live. Perhaps you can think about relocating to a more affordable area of finances are a concern.
LOL, you are funny, I guess you have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:42 PM

6 posts, read 7,359 times
I lived in NY for many years, my family is here, my kids school, my job I cant just pack and leave....that be even harder for me

Old 02-13-2017, 12:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,438 times
Certified since 2/7/17 status N0 certified to the borough of queens......anyone move yet? How long after certification cuz i never read when someone actually moves after certification......details please

Old 02-13-2017, 12:44 PM

954 posts, read 937,960 times
Did you call them directly?

Your not going to get anywhere with the city unless you are adamant about talking to a real person. Keep trying to talk to a real person to get an answer, tell them your son story and make it seem like you guys are already living on he street. Someone from NYCHA will help you.

The secret to getting stuff done in this city is to whatever sob story you may having and make it at least 50% worse.

Last edited by Principle Lewis; 02-13-2017 at 12:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City