Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 12:39 AM

64 posts, read 182,257 times

Advertisements

So as market rate apartments, are the people who did this happy? How does this compare to say the Corinthian?
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 09:23 AM

236 posts, read 444,153 times
i recently heard back from this lottery however i live in another lottery that i won this year. My log was 1XXX with no preference. I declined it so whoever number is after me they'll be calling.

Old 11-17-2017, 08:47 PM

5 posts, read 8,371 times
Can those who have moved in this building post some pictures of their units? Besides the washer/dryer are the finishes and appliances the same as market rate units? Thanks!

Old 12-21-2017, 08:53 AM

207 posts, read 354,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayInYoLane View Post
3 elevators YOU WAIT FOREVER FOR THEM. Project people that got into this building are doing TOURS on the weekends with other project RATS with their pants hangin below their butts meanwhile embarrased agents are trying to show apts to possible market renters. GOOD LUCK SUCKAS
You're an idiot.. I moved in a few months ago and this building is amazing.

Old 12-21-2017, 09:14 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,518,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayInYoLane View Post
3 elevators YOU WAIT FOREVER FOR THEM. Project people that got into this building are doing TOURS on the weekends with other project RATS with their pants hangin below their butts meanwhile embarrased agents are trying to show apts to possible market renters. GOOD LUCK SUCKAS
So I take it you're paying market rent for an apartment in this building?

Old 12-24-2017, 02:02 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,453,599 times
Copper has double the number of taxpayer-subsidized affordable units as where you're currently living, so looks like you'll have to look further afield to find people just like yourself.

Old 12-25-2017, 08:34 AM

They don't see them in Copper because the process has had many delays, and not that many subsidized tenants have moved in yet, comparatively speaking. And now the agency placing them is under audit. I have yet to meet a marketing agent, and I've met several, who even know about this forum, let alone "study" it. You sound like another person who used to troll in this same thread under a different name with the exact same writing style as you. That person posed as a subsidized tenant, and wrote exactly like you do. I think you're that person, or another subsidized tenant with a lot of self-hatred, and a need to vent because of that. In any case, this isn't the right thread or forum for your rants. We're all subsidized or potential subsidized tenants, with good manners. You should post in the Discussion area of Street Easy for this building, or take your complaints up with the management of your building, whether you're subsidized or not. I imagine now you'll tell me to get "woke," or something equally idiotic, as that was one of your previous favorites under your alternate ID. In any case, please have a happy holiday! Make a New Year's resolution to stop trolling, or at least do it in the proper forum, or thread.

Last edited by Moving415; 12-25-2017 at 09:15 AM..

Old 12-25-2017, 03:26 PM

What excuses? All I did was point out that you troll under two identities. You know absolutely nothing about anything going on at Copper or any other development, so please stop pretending that you have inside information, because you definitely don't. You also also feigned this faux-inside info when you were under your other identity posing as a subsidized tenant and ranting in the same style. Please vent your frustrations to your building's management. Maybe management can issue some kind of edict about proper comportment in the public areas. Good luck.

Old 12-25-2017, 04:22 PM

Up until last week, you posted as a subsidized tenant under another name with the same rants (if you're going to switch identities, you need to change your writing syle too). Now you're claiming to be a market tenant, ranting in the same way, which compromises your credibility. Choose an identity and stick with it, and whether you're subsidized or not, you'll get better results taking up your issues up with your building's management, which is in a position to address them. Again, best of luck. I think we're done here.

Old 12-25-2017, 05:16 PM

No one is denying your issues, your "facts," if that's what you've observed. It's just that ranting here doesn't do much good. For the third time, take these issues up with your building's management. And you know exactly what I'm talking about--you posted the same rants using the same language under another name, posing as a subsidized tenant. And you're clearly the same person. Maybe you feel if you pose as a market tenant your concerns, which are certainly legitimate if they cause you so much distress, will get more attention. The way to get attention and get these problems addressed, which I assume is your goal, is to complain constructively to your building's management--there, that's the fourth time I've said it. Or start a discussion on Street Easy--every building has a disucssion section. You're much more likely to get results there or with your building rather than raving to a bunch of people who are in no position to help you. Best of luck. I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City