U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 42 52.50%
Yes 38 47.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-01-2016, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Manhattan
2,038 posts, read 932,433 times
Reputation: 983

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Am I the only one here that think the father is a bit of a nut job??


and I wouldnt be jogging there either after a murder.

and like another poster stated, now, after a month the fathers lightbulb finally gets turned on and he suddenly remembers another male jogger, and now realizes he isnt there jogging anymore?


yup, the father is first class nut job
Yeah. Someone needs to tell him to calm down. He's not helping at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-01-2016, 04:53 PM
 
Location: Manhattan
2,038 posts, read 932,433 times
Reputation: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
The "mystery jogger" went to the precinct after being fingered as a suspect by the father and was immediately cleared. Probably a wise decision to go to the police. He might have been thrown into a van one day and never been heard from again.

Mystery man sought by slain Queens jogger's dad 'not a subject' - NY Daily News
Exactly. The dad needs to get a grip. Him popping off and sprouting one nonsense after another is just making things worse. It's almost childish. Get a grip, man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2016, 05:09 PM
 
Location: Manhattan
2,038 posts, read 932,433 times
Reputation: 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
" She said the killer's penis doesn't work properly and repeated that people in high places are after him.
..

With this statement the mother is indicating that the killer had ED. How could she now this if she wasn't talking about a specific guy that they knew before and are suspecting? Or was she just making assumptions since many (serial) killers do indeed suffer from ED.

And...they found a condom near her dead body, where did that come from if the killer was "impotent?"

And the police said that she was raped? So?? Contradicting statements.

I have since long the impression that somebody innocent is going to be framed.[/quote]

It could be just trash talk i.e. your mom wears combat boots, kind of thing. Not to be taken literally.
Her parents seem a bit on the immature side but that's how some people respond in high stress situations. The best thing for both of them to do is pipe down, lay low and leave it to the experts to investigate the brutal death of their daughter. Not popping off and chatting with Curtis Sliwa! (Unless they're afraid people are losing interest causing the police to be dismissive and so feel the need to keep up the attention).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 11:54 AM
 
29 posts, read 18,662 times
Reputation: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
" She said the killer's penis doesn't work properly and repeated that people in high places are after him.

With this statement the mother is indicating that the killer had ED. How could she now this if she wasn't talking about a specific guy that they knew before and are suspecting? Or was she just making assumptions since many (serial) killers do indeed suffer from ED
The mother is saying this to anger the suspect if he is watching it on TV. She is trying to degrade him by insulting his manhood to make him feel like a little worm that he is. You people are ridiculous looking so deep into the mothers comments and to actually think the mom is saying it like she knows it as a fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 12:28 PM
 
561 posts, read 536,210 times
Reputation: 427
Some of the posts in this thread are more disturbing than what the parents say....Some members here should get together and write a novel or apply for a job with a local news outlet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 12:49 PM
 
Location: BROOKLYN NYC
1,356 posts, read 987,178 times
Reputation: 1564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren44 View Post
The mother is saying this to anger the suspect if he is watching it on TV. She is trying to degrade him by insulting his manhood to make him feel like a little worm that he is. You people are ridiculous looking so deep into the mothers comments and to actually think the mom is saying it like she knows it as a fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycLaidBack View Post
Some of the posts in this thread are more disturbing than what the parents say....Some members here should get together and write a novel or apply for a job with a local news outlet.
Amen guys. They seem to watch too many Lifetime movies or Nancy Grace shows, it's getting ridiculous. I'm a guinea, it's just the way some of us are wired to talk. The mother is raging and she is letting it out, doesn't mean she doesn't spend every night crying her eyes out. These are regular people, Howard Beach people no less...the killer is lucky if the cops were to find him first. Some of you just don't understand how certain people react. My family is no different, we show our emotions in sorrow but anger as well, God help the person that hurts one of us ...it is what it is. Stop reading too much into it....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 03:37 PM
 
29 posts, read 18,662 times
Reputation: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Amen guys. They seem to watch too many Lifetime movies or Nancy Grace shows, it's getting ridiculous. I'm a guinea, it's just the way some of us are wired to talk. The mother is raging and she is letting it out, doesn't mean she doesn't spend every night crying her eyes out. These are regular people, Howard Beach people no less...the killer is lucky if the cops were to find him first. Some of you just don't understand how certain people react. My family is no different, we show our emotions in sorrow but anger as well, God help the person that hurts one of us ...it is what it is. Stop reading too much into it....
No doubt. Us Eye-Talians show grief a bit differently, especially when cameras are all up in her parents face. You can believe the mother is all torn up over the loss of her daughter but I can't even begin to imagine how that dad must feel knowing that, the one time he wasnt able to go jogging with his daughter, she gets killed in such a gruesome way and then to find her body in such a state. He must feel a ton of guilt not being with her that day. You can bet anything that if this guy is ever found, hed better hope the police are the ones who find him and not a member of the family or community.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 04:03 PM
 
2,046 posts, read 1,899,953 times
Reputation: 1580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren44 View Post
The mother is saying this to anger the suspect if he is watching it on TV. She is trying to degrade him by insulting his manhood to make him feel like a little worm that he is. You people are ridiculous looking so deep into the mothers comments and to actually think the mom is saying it like she knows it as a fact.
Yeah, you're right, murder victims' mothers frequently go on radio shows and talk about the killers' penises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 04:07 PM
 
2,046 posts, read 1,899,953 times
Reputation: 1580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren44 View Post
No doubt. Us Eye-Talians show grief a bit differently, especially when cameras are all up in her parents face. You can believe the mother is all torn up over the loss of her daughter but I can't even begin to imagine how that dad must feel knowing that, the one time he wasnt able to go jogging with his daughter, she gets killed in such a gruesome way and then to find her body in such a state. He must feel a ton of guilt not being with her that day. You can bet anything that if this guy is ever found, hed better hope the police are the ones who find him and not a member of the family or community.
I'm Italian and have Italian relatives and friends. I've never seen that kind of behavior and speech except from Mafia families.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2016, 05:07 PM
 
57 posts, read 45,445 times
Reputation: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Exactly. The dad needs to get a grip. Him popping off and sprouting one nonsense after another is just making things worse. It's almost childish. Get a grip, man.
The guy is traumatized. He found his beaten and strangled daughter. Cut him a break eh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top