Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 12:38 PM

13 posts, read 21,959 times

Advertisements

No surprise this family is possibly involved in shady dealings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 06:28 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,417 times
The case is just hanging out there. I have seen reward posters in Staten Island. There is a big one on Linden blvd and the Conduit. Hopefully it get's resolved one way or the other.

Old 11-29-2016, 10:56 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,613,667 times
too much time has gone by.
nothing
they have nothing
i believe it will adventually fade into the sunset.
I agree with others, the father sounds like a nut case to me.
a machete, really?

Old 11-29-2016, 01:56 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,026,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
A beautiful, young woman with most of her life ahead of her, well-educated, is killed in broad-daylight, near her middle-class area, and even with a $400,000 reward, no one has come forward.......such a terrible loss......we may never know who did it, unless someone speaks, or DNA traps the killer, somehow.

PEOPLE MAGAZINE recently had a story about a SERIAL KILLER in Queens, NY, that has killed up to six women.......in one particular area, similar to where this young lady was killed. However, NYPD has not reported a connection, yet. I just pray that he/she is caught, soon.

I feel so sad for the family...!!!!

Wrong story.

The Gilgo beach murders you are referring to are most likely tied to high ranking Suffolk County Police and their friends, up to and including the now convicted Commissioner James Burke. That's why it's never been solved. SCPD was wire tapping the FEDS as they were investigating the case!! How much more corrupt do you have to be before that whole department is cleaned out.

Old 11-29-2016, 08:41 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Wrong story.

The Gilgo beach murders you are referring to are most likely tied to high ranking Suffolk County Police and their friends, up to and including the now convicted Commissioner James Burke. That's why it's never been solved. SCPD was wire tapping the FEDS as they were investigating the case!! How much more corrupt do you have to be before that whole department is cleaned out.
The bolded part are some strong allegations. That guy was corrupt but how can you implicate him in these murders without any proof?

Old 11-30-2016, 05:44 AM

9,246 posts, read 24,064,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
The bolded part are some strong allegations. That guy was corrupt but how can you implicate him in these murders without any proof?
We are in the Trump Era now.Things have changed.There are no facts. Anyone can claim anything they want. It's up to you to prove dman 72 is wrong.

Old 11-30-2016, 06:23 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,417 times
I wonder if there is a connection....

Hero dog stops rape | New York Post

Old 11-30-2016, 07:11 PM

13 posts, read 15,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
I wonder if there is a connection....

Hero dog stops rape | New York Post
Oh my god, what a good boy!

Possible but unlikely that they're connected. There's a decent number of "surprise" forcible rapes between strangers in NYC. You'll find plenty of them if you follow NYC news stories over a period of months. The perpetrator tends to be from a specific demographic.. I won't name it because it's not politically correct. Of course, white men rape too, but their MO is less likely to be forcible street rape of random persons.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:05 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,706,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
We are in the Trump Era now.Things have changed.There are no facts. Anyone can claim anything they want. It's up to you to prove dman 72 is wrong.
Of course there are facts, people just didn't care that Trump was exaggerating because they wanted change and Clinton was so unpalatable

Old 12-01-2016, 04:12 PM

4,194 posts, read 4,075,994 times
Another theory: She broke up with her boyfriend two days before her death. The police say he was ruled out as a suspect because he had an alibi. Alibis are what suspects provide and sometimes suspects have an excuse but that doesn't mean they are innocent. Maybe the police suspect the boyfriend but don't have enough evidence to arrest him. I can't find any stories that he was DNA tested, only that he was ruled out because of an alibi. I don't think they could force him to provide DNA. The family early on in the case were talking as if they knew who the killer was and even the police said they were confident of an arrest. How could they say they expect to make an arrest while at the same time saying they have no suspects or leads? It could be they are trying to get evidence on the boyfriend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City