Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2017, 10:28 AM

104 posts, read 116,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deslove View Post
Hey.
Does anyone have a contact number for this building? My friend got picked for an interview but has no way of scheduling an appointment....
The interview letter contains the email address and the telephone number of the individual s/he'll be interviewing with. There are multiple interviewers. My interviewer never answered their phone and always had a full voicemail but they eventually got back to me via e-mail. As long as your friend emails the interviewer person prior to whatever his/her contact deadline date, the interviewer we'll get back to her/him to schedule a date to come in. This is what I was told when I stopped by their office after over a week of radio silence from them and it proved to be accurate information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 10:42 AM

387 posts, read 558,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirledpeas0 View Post
The interview letter contains the email address and the telephone number of the individual s/he'll be interviewing with. There are multiple interviewers. My interviewer never answered their phone and always had a full voicemail but they eventually got back to me via e-mail. As long as your friend emails the interviewer person prior to whatever his/her contact deadline date, the interviewer we'll get back to her/him to schedule a date to come in. This is what I was told when I stopped by their office after over a week of radio silence from them and it proved to be accurate information.
Yeah her email didn't have any type of information-just the interviewer's name, and she emailed back but never received a response , but once I told her she's dealing with BG, she searched the website and found a number and got through to her. Thank you though.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:02 PM

60 posts, read 67,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirledpeas0 View Post
BG FINALLY reached out yesterday. Initial interview scheduled for next week.
Happy you got one! I'm still waiting to hear back. :-/

Old 08-24-2017, 11:23 AM

104 posts, read 116,354 times
Does BG send confirmation once they received your 3rd party verification docs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.nelle View Post
Happy you got one! I'm still waiting to hear back. :-/
Any luck yet?

Old 08-24-2017, 12:04 PM

994 posts, read 1,057,077 times
When does this building do a phase 2 for middle income? - I wouldn't mind a sweet apartment in one of those towers

Old 08-31-2017, 01:14 PM

18 posts, read 38,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygaga1 View Post
Thanks Channies,
Congrats copper dreams!

IDK how the heck with my low log and CB pref I still havent been contacted to sign a lease.. but
Oh well, now someone else is going to be able to get a unit there, I got my keys for E 39 Street this week and moving in over the weekend !!!!!

And finmom, stay in it I wouldnt give up! This is literally the final stretch and leases have been signed, Im sure you will be in by September !!

Congrats ladygaga on the E 39th building. Are you allowed to sign both leases if offered, if you are three people? How would that work, if you know? I signed the lease for the copper building and now I got offered to go to the E39th for an interview was just wondering if I should go. Any thoughts would be appericated. Thank you. How is the E39th building compared with the copper buildings?

Thanks again

Old 08-31-2017, 05:51 PM

4,771 posts, read 6,565,677 times
I believe you can have only one rent stabilized apartment at a time

Old 08-31-2017, 06:04 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,462 times
Could anyone who's living there give the price for the amenities?

Old 09-01-2017, 01:11 PM

56 posts, read 61,644 times
Hi Maggie did you sign a lease for Copper? If so Congrats!!! when did you sign a lease? and how many bedrooms? When do you move in?

Old 09-01-2017, 01:36 PM

148 posts, read 130,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie2312 View Post
Congrats ladygaga on the E 39th building. Are you allowed to sign both leases if offered, if you are three people? How would that work, if you know? I signed the lease for the copper building and now I got offered to go to the E39th for an interview was just wondering if I should go. Any thoughts would be appericated. Thank you. How is the E39th building compared with the copper buildings?

Thanks again

Don't sign two leases. If caught you will be evicted and prosecuted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery