Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2017, 07:34 PM

7 posts, read 7,101 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, I had my first interview 6/02. My paperwork was sent to HPD and the waiting has me with anxiety. Please pray for me lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 07:36 PM

47 posts, read 42,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariela-Dejesus View Post
Hello everyone, I had my first interview 6/02. My paperwork was sent to HPD and the waiting has me with anxiety. Please pray for me lol.
Wow that was quick. Good luck I pray you get approved.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:47 PM

49 posts, read 51,953 times
Quote:
congratulations may I ask Which building ?

Old 06-23-2017, 12:48 AM

41 posts, read 45,395 times
Quote:
Waoh yours is moving fast 👍 How did you know that they have sent your paperwork to HDC ? My interview was in may 18 and I called to check my status and they told me that it's in process. I don't know what is that means. Good luck !!!

Old 06-23-2017, 08:49 AM

351 posts, read 500,591 times
Good morning, I know I have been MIA with moving and still unpacking going on for 2 months now.... I needed a break, but I know they are trying to move fast. I was sent a email on the end of may I sent an email saying I wasn't interested and then last week they called me everyday M-TH saying to give them the prove that was missing "mind you I already provided them with it before" so I can get approve in 5 days but I emailed them back saying I wasn't interested and finally got a rejection letter the beginning of this week. So Hopefully they get to you guys that are waiting soon. Good Luck to you guys!!!

Old 06-23-2017, 11:21 AM

I called a week after the interview and was told that the application was complete and in process. I called a week after lol and they said that they sent the documents over to HPD. I'm trying to call today but they all seem to be busy. This is for crossroads 2. My log number is 354*

Old 06-23-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyado View Post
Waoh yours is moving fast 👍 How did you know that they have sent your paperwork to HDC ? My interview was in may 18 and I called to check my status and they told me that it's in process. I don't know what is that means. Good luck !!!
Thank you, same to you all

Old 06-23-2017, 06:24 PM

41 posts, read 45,395 times
I called today too but no answer. I will call them first things in Monday morning ������

Old 06-25-2017, 04:33 PM

2 posts, read 1,593 times
I'm still waiting. I just joined the forum. I got interviewed back in May and I've been calling and I'm being processed. She told me to give it a little less then a week. I need to know cuz I have to leave where I'm at soon. I don't want to go looking for another apartment and give me deposit and they call me. Smh this is stressing. I work for the city and live in the area I don't know what's going on.

Old 06-25-2017, 08:38 PM

279 posts, read 217,279 times
Marylouheatrs2 please text me this baby girl 49
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery