Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2017, 08:48 AM

111 posts, read 227,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
Nope! I've asked the administrator to remove it. lol I meant "told" although I have the slightest clue who toldavis is. lol Thanks!
looool I was like
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 08:49 AM

111 posts, read 227,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyky19 View Post
Good Morning, I called today Wavecrest Management to ask when my application is going to be sent to the City for approval, and the lady told me that my application was already sent to the City.
the wait begins.... congrats and good luck!

Old 03-20-2017, 09:11 AM

132 posts, read 121,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBabies View Post
the wait begins.... congrats and good luck!
Thank you so much. I hope to hear from them soon. and good luck to you too...

Old 03-20-2017, 10:02 AM

351 posts, read 502,493 times
So update: My application is off today to HDC means I passed my Credit check!!!! Super excited!!! I just hope I get a response! Again this is for the Summit Ridge although I'm hoping if I pass with Summit then I'm hoping I pass with Crossroads II!!!!!! Guyssssss Super nervous don't want to get too excited!! Anyone know Jarret from Crossroad?

Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 AM

132 posts, read 121,601 times
Quote:
That's great news! Hopefully you'll hear something soon.
Thank you...

Old 03-20-2017, 11:25 AM

Anyone one knows coordinator Jarret from Crossroads?

Old 03-20-2017, 11:25 AM

965 posts, read 1,113,610 times
I never got a case manager, no fair! ;_;

lololol

To anyone who's being sent to the city, that's great news.This can be the most nerve-wrecking part just because of the wait factor. Just remember, if they weren't considering you for the building, they most likely wouldn't have sent your file to the city for review.

Turn around times vary. I moved pretty quick through the process with a less than a month turn around from start to finish, but average expectancy is 2-3 weeks. Just be patient.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD4250 View Post
I never got a case manager, no fair! ;_;

lololol

To anyone who's being sent to the city, that's great news.This can be the most nerve-wrecking part just because of the wait factor. Just remember, if they weren't considering you for the building, they most likely wouldn't have sent your file to the city for review.

Turn around times vary. I moved pretty quick through the process with a less than a month turn around from start to finish, but average expectancy is 2-3 weeks. Just be patient.
Thank you very much.... Fingers crossed

Old 03-20-2017, 12:08 PM

274 posts, read 485,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Anyone one knows coordinator Jarret from Crossroads?
Responding to your question from the other thread: He's great! He's always responded to me but I've only reached out to him once a few weeks after my file went to the city and twice after I was approved (to confirm it was for a 3 bdrm and another time to ask for a status on the inspection- which I have now figured out through DOB). Nothing really to say about him other than he does his job and has responded to all my emails within a few days.

I do want to give a little advice to everyone, though. No need to ask your coordinator for a status every week or so. Everyone goes through the same process and once it's in the city's hands, you simply have to wait. Easier said than done, I know!!! lol But if they have any information for you, they will definitely contact you. If they need anything from you, they will contact you. If you want to know if you're getting a 1/2/3 bdrm, they're going to tell you to wait until the city approves you for that info. You'll just get yourself mad asking them questions that they're not going to answer. lol

Last edited by larthur706; 03-20-2017 at 12:23 PM..

Old 03-20-2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I responded in another thread but he's the best! Good experience with him?
Lmaoo sorry is that since I'm also on summit I also ask on that one.

So yea any suggestion? I want to email him for updates for Crossroads because I really want this one more!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery