Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 12:13 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,993,946 times

Advertisements

This article is classic social engineering. It features a manufactured event and the "journalist" for the Washington Post" describes the classic "Drama Triangle". The Drama Traiangle is a social engineering technique which contains the victim, persecutor and rescuer.

Players in this drama triangle:
  1. Victim- Poor taxi driver
  2. Persecutor - Trump and Working Class Urban Ethic
  3. Rescuer - Politician - In this Case Andrew Cuomo

This is the social engineering at play now as the speculator class is aggressively pursuing a divide and conquer playbook after their surprise loss in the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 12:19 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,212,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Oh got it without video it doesn't happen but if you are told without evidence not even video that it is the same protestors/rioting even though rioting has not happen in NYC it has to be true....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Yet you trust anything you see on Youtube ok rest my case, why do I even bother ..

Both sides have accounts of either real hate crimes or false flag type "hate crimes" by people trying to incite further tension. See this entire subreddit for such cases please: http://https://www.reddit.com/r/HateCrimeHoaxes/

I am asking for video evidence of this 400% uptick in this, again, massively dense urban environment with millions of video cameras. I've seen the one of a trump supporter being beaten. I haven't seen anything else.

I've seen video evidence of the guy in Philly I mentioned above. Albeit not the greatest footage, I'm still providing something. Here it is: https://youtu.be/eZ7fKhGxWlU

There is probably more on that subreddit that i haven't even seen yet. What I have seen is video of these emotional protesters and rioters breaking property and using spray paint to vandalize. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they also spray painted swastikas and the such to incite further tension, in this emotional out of control state of theirs.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:28 PM

223 posts, read 255,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Since the election, I keep hearing about this enormous leap in biased attacks against minorities. Just heard on NPR while driving and flipping around that they're "up 400%" in nyc. With literally everybody having cameras in their pockets, has any video of any of this made it's way to the media? All that I have seen so far was some white guy being beaten by his van for being a trump supporter.

Anything? I am legit open to being shown what's up and what is really going on.
I do believe and agree it's increased but I doubt 400%. I have seen a video of a white-male (redneck, perhaps) with his pick up truck, confederate flag and trump supporting stickers and chants attacking minorities, I believe that video is still up on LiveLeak. Another one of a suited white trash male who was verbally attacking a minority Starbucks employee chanting "Trump" and calling her "trash". Another video at Ohio states shows a mentally disturbed Trump supporter tackle a protestor down a flight of stairs. Yet, these are outside of New York City. There's photos circulating of New York City incidents but I have not seen a video thus far.

I'm a bit certain that whether it's Trump supporters or just ignorant folks with hatred in their hearts. The incidents will be isolated or done during "non activity hours". Therefore we are left with pictures and no videos. Now in the event that the idiot is brave enough to do so during peak hours, remember New Yorkers are a different breed of people. THEY WILL GET BEAT.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarperQuinn View Post
I do believe and agree it's increased but I doubt 400%. I have seen a video of a white-male (redneck, perhaps) with his pick up truck, confederate flag and trump supporting stickers and chants attacking minorities, I believe that video is still up on LiveLeak. Another one of a suited white trash male who was verbally attacking a minority Starbucks employee chanting "Trump" and calling her "trash". Another video at Ohio states shows a mentally disturbed Trump supporter tackle a protestor down a flight of stairs. Yet, these are outside of New York City. There's photos circulating of New York City incidents but I have not seen a video thus far.

I'm a bit certain that whether it's Trump supporters or just ignorant folks with hatred in their hearts. The incidents will be isolated or done during "non activity hours". Therefore we are left with pictures and no videos. Now in the event that the idiot is brave enough to do so during peak hours, remember New Yorkers are a different breed of people. THEY WILL GET BEAT.
None in the city, as you say.

Let me see the vids though. Like I said, I am not some ideologue unable to admit true hatred when I see it.

Old 11-23-2016, 01:17 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,902,482 times
Quote:
CNN lol. I will legitimately never trust anything they ever put out again for the rest of my days on this planet.

And again with the swastikas on a car. I literally just watched security camera footage of a black fella roaming around philly spray painting pro trump/racist crap on people's cars, I am assuming to incite further protesting and riots.
How's NY Post? https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.co...android-att-us

Old 11-23-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
The Post is arguably the biggest rag on the planet. I am failing to see your angle here.

Regardless, you're missing the point of the thread...

Old 11-24-2016, 10:35 AM

34,001 posts, read 47,230,787 times
Quote:
Since the election, I keep hearing about this enormous leap in biased attacks against minorities. Just heard on NPR while driving and flipping around that they're "up 400%" in nyc. With literally everybody having cameras in their pockets, has any video of any of this made it's way to the media? All that I have seen so far was some white guy being beaten by his van for being a trump supporter.

Anything? I am legit open to being shown what's up and what is really going on.
Biased attacks against minorities up 400% in NYC? I don't think so.

Case in point, if they're up so high, came to name any recent biased attacks against minorities in the news lately??

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 11-24-2016, 11:00 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,902,482 times
Quote:
The Post is arguably the biggest rag on the planet. I am failing to see your angle here.

Regardless, you're missing the point of the thread...
My angle is trying to figure out what's an acceptable source to you. Both cited 31%, not 400%. I disagree with the premise of the thread that hate crimes are up 400%.

Old 11-24-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Biased attacks against minorities up 400% in NYC? I don't think so.
As I said in the OP, it is what I heard ad nauseum on NPR the other day, a liberal bastion for news.

Quote:
Case in point, if they're up so high, came to name any recent biased attacks against minorities in the news lately??
That's what I am asking for with the thread, my dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
My angle is trying to figure out what's an acceptable source to you. Both cited 31%, not 400%. I disagree with the premise of the thread that hate crimes are up 400%.
Like I told the mod, it's what I heard repeatedly on NPR one day.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:00 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,105 times
Does this count?

Drunk men screaming 'Trump' attack Muslim straphanger - NY Daily News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City