U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 04:54 AM

10,504 posts, read 8,450,353 times

Advertisements

Whenever some black kid in the ghetto plays knockout, they seem to always have some sort of footage on the perps. You'd think they'd have the same on the Trump supporters running wild in the streets attacking us minorities. Seems like a double standard being set by the liberal white elites.

Maybe I should just move to a county where my type of peoples are accepted. SIKE...those countries are overwhelmed with suppression, and suck in terms of opportunity. Would never be able to get an NFL job there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 08:30 PM

1,019 posts, read 1,004,704 times
Guess this is fake too

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcne...?client=safari

Old 12-04-2016, 09:11 PM

1,100 posts, read 564,450 times
Ok

Old 12-04-2016, 10:19 PM

11,456 posts, read 6,504,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Whenever some black kid in the ghetto plays knockout, they seem to always have some sort of footage on the perps. You'd think they'd have the same on the Trump supporters running wild in the streets attacking us minorities. Seems like a double standard being set by the liberal white elites.

Maybe I should just move to a county where my type of peoples are accepted. SIKE...those countries are overwhelmed with suppression, and suck in terms of opportunity. Would never be able to get an NFL job there.
hmm but liberals aren't the one who sensationalized the knockout game. Nice try, though.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:37 PM

4,925 posts, read 7,057,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post

Who knows. I really don't know what to believe after the spate of admitted false allegations that have been popping up all over the country since the election. Hence the point of the thread, which your link doesn't do anything for.

Old 12-05-2016, 06:41 AM

1,019 posts, read 1,004,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Who knows. I really don't know what to believe after the spate of admitted false allegations that have been popping up all over the country since the election. Hence the point of the thread, which your link doesn't do anything for.
So I guess for every false allegation of a hate crime then they all must be false sorry that I am not really following your logic there... but in this case a cop would be lying about a hate crime then that would be a first...
Actually there is an arrest and they have the guys name and age.

Last edited by Ruready4Bklyn; 12-05-2016 at 07:41 AM..

Old 12-05-2016, 06:49 AM

9,455 posts, read 12,256,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Since the election, I keep hearing about this enormous leap in biased attacks against minorities. Just heard on NPR while driving and flipping around that they're "up 400%" in nyc. With literally everybody having cameras in their pockets, has any video of any of this made it's way to the media? All that I have seen so far was some white guy being beaten by his van for being a trump supporter.

Anything? I am legit open to being shown what's up and what is really going on.

No you aren't please spare me!!!!!!

You can very easily (verify the jump in hate crimes) by either the FBI or any law enforcement agency.

Old 12-05-2016, 07:20 AM

10,504 posts, read 8,450,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
hmm but liberals aren't the one who sensationalized the knockout game. Nice try, though.
Of course not, right. As if they don't try to constantly divide us by race. You sound like a small child that never stepped into the real World yet.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
So I guess for every false allegation of a hate crime then they all must be false sorry that I am not really following your logic there...
And I am not really following your grammar here...

Quote:
but in this case a cop would be lying about a hate crime then that would be a first...
Actually there is an arrest and they have the guys name and age.

Well after reading it again, a couple of things. She didn't get attacked, she got yelled at according to this account. I've gotten worse yelled at me from road rage bullsh!t over the course of my life, with my race clearly spelled out in said verbal lashing. Big deal. Her son did indeed get shoved though, according to the article. So let's say this is true, that her son got shoved. Is this anything new? There have been biased attacks going on for as long as this city has existed. There have always been articles like this. Plenty over the course of the past 8 years. This is nothing new. My point in making the thread was, again, to see if any of this massive uptick in biased attacks towards minorities have been captured on any of the 8 million smartphone cameras that are regularly whipped out on a consistent basis. I don't know how many times I need to clarify that. Because all I have seen is footage of some white guy being beaten down.

Old 12-05-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
No you aren't please spare me!!!!!!
That is a lot of exclamation points.

Quote:
You can very easily (verify the jump in hate crimes) by either the FBI or any law enforcement agency.

I guess link me something, and I will take any further comments from there...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City