U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 07:53 PM

750 posts, read 269,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post

Just a little taste. There is plenty more where that came from, if you're interested.
Not really. Are you going to look up all the false reports in the past too? Do you really think all of the increase in reported crimes is fake?

Never mind. Don't answer that. I took your original post as a genuine question but you clearly had an agenda and your mind made up from the start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 08:09 PM

4,911 posts, read 6,821,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC305 View Post
Not really. Are you going to look up all the false reports in the past too? Do you really think all of the increase in reported crimes is fake?

Never mind. Don't answer that. I took your original post as a genuine question but you clearly had an agenda and your mind made up from the start.
My "agenda" is more of a suspicion that there is no and has not been any sort of significant rise in hate crimes. Seeing a plethora of proven false reports like I have never seen before furthers that suspicion for me. I was looking for something to show me differently, and that is genuine. Specifically some footage, which is far from unrealistic given the sheer density of the city and it's mobile equipped, self-obsessed, social media heavy populace. And still all I have seen is a Trump supporter being savagely beaten down.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:13 AM

892 posts, read 916,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC305 View Post

Exactly he had his own hidden agenda the whole time.

He says he doesn't trust the media but only when there are reports of fake stories that align with his own rhetoric, then he trusts the media.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Exactly he had his own hidden agenda the whole time.

He says he doesn't trust the media but only when there are reports of fake stories that align with his own rhetoric, then he trusts the media.

I literally addressed the "agenda" thing right above your post.

I've seen video evidence so far of a trump supporter being beaten down, and a black fella in Philly spray painting racist and inflammatory rhetoric on cars to try and further incite tension. That is why I am more inclined to believe that these articles documenting false allegations that I linked are just that, over many of these biased attacks that have been claimed. That, and the emotionally charged protestors that were videotaped rioting and breaking storefronts and spray painting when I made this thread. Those are the type of people that would spray paint a sloppy, backwards swastika.

Old 12-06-2016, 06:37 AM

Quote:
I literally responded to the "agenda" thing right above your post.

I've seen video evidence so far of a trump supporter being beaten down, and a black fella in Philly spray painting racist and inflammatory rhetoric on cars to try and further incite tension. That is why I am more inclined to believe that these articles documenting false allegations that I linked are just that, over many of these biased attacks that have been claimed. That, and the emotionally charged protestors that were videotaped rioting and breaking storefronts and spray painting when I made this thread. Those are the type of people that would spray paint a sloppy, backwards swastika.
Yes but those could be paid vandalizers (I mean how conveniently they were caught on video) or protesters to make real protester look bad, see how easily I can support that agenda?

It is like that one video of a white homeless guy being beaten by black men and FOX news said it was happening at the NC protests and was later debunked by the NY Daily News, FOX had to immediately take it down (there was evidence that it occurred in a whole different city, London). Do I then not trust any video that comes out?

Last edited by Ruready4Bklyn; 12-06-2016 at 07:12 AM..

Old 12-06-2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Yes but those could be paid vandalizers (I mean how conveniently they were caught on video) or protesters to make real protester look bad, see how easily I can support that agenda?

It is like that one video of a white homeless guy being beaten by black men and FOX news said it was happening at the NC protests and was later debunked by the NY Daily News, FOX had to immediately take it down (there was evidence that it occurred in a whole different city, London). Do I then not trust any video that comes out?
Sooo paid actors, out there rioting and defacing property to make anti-trump protestors and rioters look bad? What it god's name would anybody have to benefit from that? The election is over and trump won the thing. People who voted for him are not looking to change anything. Whereas the kids who would actually do this to incite further tension are actively participating in trying to change the results and the mind's of the electors. That is some backwards logic you're working with there, man. Like the heavy set girl said on the stand during the trayvon martin case: "That's real retarded, sir."

I don't remember that video, but I believe you. Fox evidently screwed the pooch, got called out, and took it down and ate crow. What is your point?

Old 12-06-2016, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Sooo paid actors, out there rioting and defacing property to make anti-trump protestors and rioters look bad? What it god's name would anybody have to benefit from that? The election is over and trump won the thing. People who voted for him are not looking to change anything. Whereas the kids who would actually do this to incite further tension are actively participating in trying to change the results and the mind's of the electors. That is some backwards logic you're working with there, man. Like the heavy set girl said on the stand during the trayvon martin case: "That's real retarded, sir."

I don't remember that video, but I believe you. Fox evidently screwed the pooch, got called out, and took it down and ate crow. What is your point?
My point and probably the last one is you want video but it could be fake just like the fake news from the real ones, you choose to focus on the ones you want to align with your agenda (regardless of whatever media outlet even the same ones you wouldn't' trust but yet you still site)...period the end.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
My point and probably the last one is you want video but it could be fake just like the fake news from the real ones, you choose to focus on the ones you want to align with your agenda...period the end.
I have only cited 2 videos. The one with the trump supporter being savagely beaten down is clearly audible. They are telling him he is being beaten for voting for him. This has been out for a little while now. If it were to be debunked, it would have been by now. A lot of SJW internet sleuths have a lot of time on their hands.

The vid with the dude in philly spray painting hateful stuff in the name of trump has been on the news. The guy was arrested. If it's been debunked, point me towards it.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:02 AM

20,144 posts, read 26,425,454 times
Trump doesn't spray swastikas.
Hitler never sprayed swastikas either.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:31 AM

I just once again had NPR on in the car while driving somewhere. One of them started going on about how sharply biased attacks have risen in the city. They said something about offering awareness workshops or some such thing about how when you're on the subway and you start witnessing one of these attacks, the right things to do. I have to again, shake my head at this. 90% of riders on any given subway have their nose buried in their phone. It takes .3 seconds to switch to the camera on any smart phone. Where is any footage of this sharp rise in biased attacks on the subway, which they specifically mentioned as a location where it is occurring? It makes me think about all of the (legit) bigfoot and UFO sightings that people claim to witness but never once get pics or video of (and I love bigfoot and UFO stuff).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City