U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 01:11 PM

7,157 posts, read 5,519,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I just once again had NPR on in the car while driving somewhere. One of them started going on about how sharply biased attacks have risen in the city. They said something about offering awareness workshops or some such thing about how when you're on the subway and you start witnessing one of these attacks, the right things to do. I have to again, shake my head at this. 90% of riders on any given subway have their nose buried in their phone. It takes .3 seconds to switch to the camera on any smart phone. Where is any footage of this sharp rise in biased attacks on the subway, which they specifically mentioned as a location where it is occurring? It makes me think about all of the (legit) bigfoot and UFO sightings that people claim to witness but never once get pics or video of (and I love bigfoot and UFO stuff).
Expect to see more and more of this as the "hate crimes" are exposed:

Man arrested after pro-Trump, racist graffiti spree in Philadelphia | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 01:35 PM

11,836 posts, read 7,728,213 times
This is the 1st election that I've seen so many angry women in public. You should all be mad and angry at the media that had you fooled and played like a kid sucking your thumb.

That famous page on CNN that says Hillary has a 98% chance of winning. Yay!

Old 12-07-2016, 11:22 AM

20,182 posts, read 26,493,095 times
Or the media that gave Trump more free publicity than any other presidential candidate in history could BUY.

"Donald Trump FARTS at 9:03AM. Donald says THIS, Donald says THAT, Donald says the OTHER."

But the race was Hillary's to lose...and she DID.
Now how do we get the Democrat Party to go away forever and replace them with a party of the people. The Democrats no longer stand for anything.

Old 12-07-2016, 12:46 PM

4,911 posts, read 6,830,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Or the media that gave Trump more free publicity than any other presidential candidate in history could BUY.

"Donald Trump FARTS at 9:03AM. Donald says THIS, Donald says THAT, Donald says the OTHER."

Now how do we get the Democrat Party to go away forever and replace them with a party of the people. The Democrats no longer stand for anything.

Yeah, if only a populist could get into the whitehouse.

Oh wait...

Last edited by availableusername; 12-07-2016 at 01:16 PM..

Old 12-07-2016, 12:55 PM

7,157 posts, read 5,519,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post

Trump earned that publicity

Old 12-14-2016, 04:53 PM

1,005 posts, read 725,507 times
Woman Made Up Tale of Anti-Muslim Attack by Men Shouting 'Trump'

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...m-false-report

Old 12-14-2016, 05:04 PM

2,420 posts, read 4,205,670 times
Video evidence is, by its very nature, anecdotal. You don't use anecdotal evidence in trend analysis.

edit: or really any serious academic analysis for that matter

Old 12-14-2016, 06:11 PM

7,915 posts, read 6,494,962 times
It's liberal whining BS. There is no uptick in the made up crime-stat of "hate crimes". Assault is assault, robbery is robbery, etc. Cheapening white victims doesn't solve any societal problems.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:50 PM

4,911 posts, read 6,830,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Woman Made Up Tale of Anti-Muslim Attack by Men Shouting 'Trump'

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...m-false-report

Lol yeah I saw that earlier. My mind is not even remotely blown, I'll say that much. Hilarious that the one incident that was touted on this thread as a nyc hate crime is shown to be bullsh1t.

You guys got anything else?

Old 12-14-2016, 08:11 PM

2,005 posts, read 4,278,733 times
After probing the possibility of discreditingTrump by using the PC cards; racist, homophobe etc and failing the media has assumed a new posture.

The are attacking Trump by saying that he is appointing nothing but ruling class speculators, basically people like the ones who control the media. This attack is designed to erode support from within the ranks of the "deplorable" masses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Lol yeah I saw that earlier. My mind is not even remotely blown, I'll say that much. Hilarious that the one incident that was touted on this thread as a nyc hate crime is shown to be bullsh1t.

You guys got anything else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City