Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 07:50 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,311,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Pretty sure Trump has no intention of loosening the NYC gun laws, no matter what he promised the NRA.

Trump may be a NY blowhard but he is a Liberal blowhard something his out of state fans don't understand or can't comprehend.

The naked cowboy is not going to be sporting a six shooter any time soon.
NYC needs to loosen their gun laws in case Trump fails and the liberals get there way. Because there will eventually be a bloody revolution, and these pansy protesters are in no shape to protect themselves from those from the red states. As it is today, the blue states will get slaughtered. Can't bring a hug to a gun fight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 08:02 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,995,647 times
Default The real NYC

Trump hung in NYC since the 1940s. He was here in the 1970s & 1980s when most folks were bouncing or struggling. While the full on exodus from the five boroughs was on, he was here investing in NYC and making something out of nothing in NYC. He believed in NYC when no one else did. When most current transplants were still back in their palookaville hometowns Tump was here cutting right across the grain and excelling while everyone else was failing. He is fighter. Trump is the real NYC. Trump represents the blue and orange, speaks his mind and gives it to you real. That is the real NYC.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:26 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,197,347 times
Thumbs up Thanks for the post & picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
Trump hung in NYC since the 1940s. He was here in the 1970s & 1980s when most folks were bouncing or struggling. While the full on exodus from the five boroughs was on, he was here investing in NYC and making something out of nothing in NYC. He believed in NYC when no one else did. When most current transplants were still back in their palookaville hometowns Tump was here cutting right across the grain and excelling while everyone else was failing. He is fighter. Trump is the real NYC. Trump represents the blue and orange, speaks his mind and gives it to you real. That is the real NYC.

Nice picture. Reps for ya!

Old 12-07-2016, 05:18 AM

186 posts, read 220,167 times
If it doesn't apply, keep it moving. Simple

Old 12-07-2016, 07:06 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,066,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post

The naked cowboy is not going to be sporting a six shooter any time soon.

Perhaps a 7 shooter?

Old 12-07-2016, 08:01 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,736,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
NYC needs to loosen their gun laws in case Trump fails and the liberals get there way. Because there will eventually be a bloody revolution, and these pansy protesters are in no shape to protect themselves from those from the red states. As it is today, the blue states will get slaughtered. Can't bring a hug to a gun fight.
Slow your roll dude. I'd like to think that at heart we're still a civilized country. It almost sounds like you want this to happen.

Old 12-07-2016, 10:06 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,311,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK508 View Post
Slow your roll dude. I'd like to think that at heart we're still a civilized country. It almost sounds like you want this to happen.
I definitely don't want this to happen. I live amongst the liberals. All my family, friends and work colleagues are liberals. I'd likely get hung out to dry myself. But I do realize that high debt, income inequality, and job automation is a very dangerous mix. And its happening. All the warning signs are there. I got kids, and I don't want it occuring during mine or their lifetimes. But according to history it will eventually happen unless we reverse course. Hopefully Trump is not just a delay tactic, and he is able to buck the trend.

Old 12-07-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK508 View Post
I'd like to think that at heart we're still a civilized country. .

That's a leap of faith.

Old 12-07-2016, 10:20 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,557,894 times
We'd be a whole lot better off if the North East coast and West coast states formed their own union, and the remainder of the states formed theirs. Then we'd all be happier - everyone would have the tax, gun, welfare and educational policies that suits them. No doubt there'd be some migration between the two different unions occurring, but it'd work out a whole lot better than trying to shoehorn increasingly diametrically opposed groups into one pot.

Old 12-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
We'd be a whole lot better off if the North East coast and West coast states formed their own union, and the remainder of the states formed theirs. Then we'd all be happier - everyone would have the tax, gun, welfare and educational policies that suits them. No doubt there'd be some migration between the two different unions occurring, but it'd work out a whole lot better than trying to shoehorn increasingly diametrically opposed groups into one pot.

If ONLY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: