Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2016, 06:47 AM

3,960 posts, read 3,598,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
It has become so ingrained to their very being that they don't even know when they do it.
What are you talking about?
When Dump is obviously racist, blatantly racist, it's somehow taboo to mention it? (in addition to all his other flaws)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 07:09 AM

19,045 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Taboo? I encourage it! The left's fixation upon and militant adherence to the principles of racial division are a big part of the reason why we just demolished the democrats at every level in this past election. I hope they not only continue thier obsession, but double down on it!

Old 12-16-2016, 07:15 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,756 times
Quote:
Neither do I, but I was taught never to fight fair so I never leave home without it.
Very scary guy right here and he has tattoos, let me run now...

Old 12-16-2016, 07:16 AM

27,564 posts, read 28,659,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
It was Trump who brought up race, by labeling Mexicans and Muslims, not me.
America has a problem with illegal immigration, inner-city crime, ghettos and Muslim terrorism. It has gone on for a long time and this nation has reached a breaking point.

It is high time that someone of great influence like Donald Trump came along and broke all the taboos and the cognitive dissonance. We need a president who is going to crack down hard on all of this and enforce law and order. Sounds like a good thing.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Taboo? I encourage it! The left's fixation upon and militant adherence to the principles of racial division are a big part of the reason why we just demolished the democrats at every level in this past election. I hope they not only continue thier obsession, but double down on it!
So your interpretation of demolition is half the country not voting and the rest of the country practically one quarter voting for each opponent, wow interesting.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:31 AM

19,045 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
So your interpretation of demolition is half the country not voting and the rest of the country practically one quarter voting for each opponent, wow interesting.
Results are all that matter in the end, and the result was a red tidal wave across the country. While the left is whining about vote counts, fake news, -ism's and Russia, we'll be Making America Great Again.

And most importantly, gun control is a DEAD issue now. Suck it sheep.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Results are all that matter in the end, and the result was a red tidal wave across the country. While the left is whining about vote counts, fake news, -ism's and Russia, we'll be Making America Great Again.

And most importantly, gun control is a DEAD issue now. Suck it sheep.
Okkk sure dude...

Old 12-16-2016, 10:32 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,915,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
What are you talking about?
When Dump is obviously racist, blatantly racist, it's somehow taboo to mention it? (in addition to all his other flaws)
We would of ended up with a "racist" President regardless of who won.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:51 AM

1,155 posts, read 1,975,879 times
Things are getting out of hand. The multiple media outlets and a number of politicians keeps drumming and drumming causing a rift between U.S. Citizens at home and Russia. If you open your mind you'll all see it could get really scary, really quick. It will impact us here at home.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:59 AM

12,789 posts, read 8,290,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
America has a problem with illegal immigration, inner-city crime, ghettos and Muslim terrorism. It has gone on for a long time and this nation has reached a breaking point.

It is high time that someone of great influence like Donald Trump came along and broke all the taboos and the cognitive dissonance. We need a president who is going to crack down hard on all of this and enforce law and order. Sounds like a good thing.
Agreed. Crooked Hillary was just out for herself and her own interests. I'm sick of people talking about how it's okay for illegal immigrants to break our laws because they're coming here to work. Well what about all of the LEGAL immigrants that are coming here (and paying a hefty amount of money to do so I might add) and standing in line and doing it the right way? What do we say to them? We have politicians trying to encourage more ILLEGAL immigration. It all has to be stop. We're a nation of laws, and our laws have to be enforced instead of allowing people to make a mockery of them. We want LEGAL immigrants coming here who will contribute to our country by providing SKILLED labor. We have enough uneducated low skilled labor as it is, depressing American wages at every corner. It all has to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City