U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 08:28 PM

1,798 posts, read 978,332 times

Advertisements

Trump is from new money that is why old money people do not like him, elitists of all types both Dem and GOP are annoying, this is why even thou I have lots of money inherited I like blue collar workers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 08:39 PM

7,903 posts, read 6,479,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
Trump is not a classy guy. Money does not equal class.
And classy people in NYC for sure don't respect him.
So I would imagine that he knows that and, yes, has an inferiority complex since no amount of money he earns can help him overcome all his trashy behavior.
Point is, he doesn't care what you think of him. He's a billionaire who is about to be President. He won. How elitists view him matters not.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:44 PM

3,502 posts, read 1,797,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Point is, he doesn't care what you think of him. .
Maybe yes, maybe no.

Some would argue that he does care what people think of him, thus his narcissistic behavior and his incessant tweeting.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:46 PM

23,256 posts, read 16,070,454 times
Quote:
Maybe yes, maybe no.

Some would argue that he does care what people think of him, thus his narcissistic behavior and his incessant tweeting.
His tweeting helped him become the President. Had Hillary known how to handle e-mails and social media she might be the President. Any chance Hillary had was buried by the fact she was having her chief aide Huma Abedin print out confidential state department e-mails to read for Hillary, from the same computers pervert Weiner had access to.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Trump is not a classy guy. Money does not equal class.
And classy people in NYC for sure don't respect him.
So I would imagine that he knows that and, yes, has an inferiority complex since no amount of money he earns can help him overcome all his trashy behavior.
Money equals class. You can't have "class" if you're destitute out in the streets or on social services.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:48 PM

Quote:
I tell everyone. And if they decide to make the dumb move of violently acting out because of it, well I have something for that.
Medea from Tyler Perry's movies.

"Jesus said peace be unto you". As long as I have a piece (gun) there will be PEACE. LOL

Old 12-14-2016, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Comments like the above are hilarious. The man has a life you couldn't even have a legit dream about yet you think the words above actually matter. I'm not one to say "respect the president!" because I certainly haven't respected the POS we just lived through, but expect laughter when you're an online loser flapping that a billionaire president-elect has an inferiority complex.
Billionaire president who has the same Ivy League education as other recent Presidents. (Trump went to the University of Pennsylvania). It seems like some people hate to mention Ivy Leaguers if they are conservative.

He is a real estate developer, licenses out the Trump brand, an executive producer, reality tv host, etc. It's not like he came off the streets! And unlike Hillary or Obama Trump has had a very successful life outside of politics, just like his cabinet appointees. I for won will be happy next Tuesday when the electoral college certifies the election. As for Ms. Stein, better luck counting next time Jill!

Old 12-15-2016, 05:25 AM

7,903 posts, read 6,479,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Medea from Tyler Perry's movies.

"Jesus said peace be unto you". As long as I have a piece (gun) there will be PEACE. LOL
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

Old 12-15-2016, 08:29 AM

439 posts, read 229,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanderbiltgrad View Post
Trump is from new money that is why old money people do not like him, elitists of all types both Dem and GOP are annoying, this is why even thou I have lots of money inherited I like blue collar workers.
I have to agree with you--I too hate new money.

Old 12-15-2016, 10:17 AM

3,502 posts, read 1,797,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Money equals class. You can't have "class" if you're destitute out in the streets or on social services.
No. It does not.
There are plenty of classy poor people. And classy people who need to depend on social services at some point in their life.

And there are plenty of rich people who lack class.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City