Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 10:19 AM

3,960 posts, read 3,587,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Billionaire president who has the same Ivy League education as other recent Presidents. (Trump went to the University of Pennsylvania).
It's nice that he got an Ivy League education, paid for by his millionaire parents, whereas he provided a fraudulent education at "Trump University" for so many hard-working people who were duped by this charlatan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 10:50 AM

931 posts, read 799,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
It's nice that he got an Ivy League education, paid for by his millionaire parents, whereas he provided a fraudulent education at "Trump University" for so many hard-working people who were duped by this charlatan.
Oh God...STFFU with that bullshtt. You just mad cause Hillary lose. Get over it you cry baby. Oh and don't forget your stupid safety pin to.

Old 12-15-2016, 10:52 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,557,615 times
At work I am but I can give 2 sh*%s. I'm not the delicate type who cares about what people think of me or my decisions. I'm the only one in my dept who's not a puppy petting, play doe squeezing liberal cupcake. They're STILL crying and complaining about the election results. I'm like...."get on with your lives for christ sakes".

Last edited by louie0406; 12-15-2016 at 11:02 AM..

Old 12-15-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
Oh God...STFFU with that bullshtt.
It's obviously not BS when Trump felt he had to settle the lawsuit for $25 million!!

Old 12-15-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
At work I am but I can give 2 sh*%s. I'm not the delicate type who cares about what people think of me or my decisions. I'm the only one in my dept who's not a puppy petting, play doe squeezing liberal cupcake. They're STILL crying and complaining about the election results. I'm like...."get on with your lives for christ sakes".
G-d help us all when that monster takes office.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:31 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,922,678 times
Quote:
G-d help us all when that monster takes office.
I am happy the election is OVER, and some of Trump's proposed changes I like. I like the fact that as President elect he spoke to companies and convinced them not to offshore certain jobs, and he has spoken to a variety of CEOs about dealing with the overall issues of the job market around the nation. In short before taking office he is already hard at work. So though I was a Bernie supporter, I am honestly glad Trump WON!

Old 12-15-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I am happy the election is OVER, and some of Trump's proposed changes I like. I like the fact that as President elect he spoke to companies and convinced them not to offshore certain jobs, and he has spoken to a variety of CEOs about dealing with the overall issues of the job market around the nation. In short before taking office he is already hard at work. So though I was a Bernie supporter, I am honestly glad Trump WON!
He is NOT hard at work.
He didn't even want to move to DC.
He is refusing daily intelligence meetings.
And he's appointing people daily to his cabinet who have NO experience in their appointed areas.
For G-d's sake, are Trump supporters totally blind?

Old 12-15-2016, 11:47 AM

Quote:
He is NOT hard at work.
He didn't even want to move to DC.
He is refusing daily intelligence meetings.
And he's appointing people daily to his cabinet who have NO experience in their appointed areas.
For G-d's sake, are Trump supporters totally blind?
Constitutionally the only experience the US President needs is to be age and born here, and there are no constitutional requirements for the President's cabinet. In short the President can appoint whoever he wants.

As for the daily intelligence meetings, the same intelligence community who could not see 9/11 was in the works, the same intelligence community who lied about weapons of mass destruction, etc? The CIA assumed too much power under previous Presidents, under the guise of intelligence, and now they are just upset that neither Trump nor the public cares for a new confrontation with Russia.

And what's wrong with spending a lot of time outside DC?

So since being elected, Trump has done nothing that bothers me.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:49 AM

Despite having 30 years experience, Hillary botched the election with multiple e-mail scandals, including allowing Huma to forward classified e-mails to a computer that pervert Weiner had access too.

So clearly experience doesn't mean anything at all if the person is mediocre. In show business (Trump has also worked in the entertainment industry) you either got it or you don't.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Constitutionally the only experience the US President needs is to be age and born here, and there are no constitutional requirements for the President's cabinet. In short the President can appoint whoever he wants.

As for the daily intelligence meetings, the same intelligence community who could not see 9/11 was in the works, the same intelligence community who lied about weapons of mass destruction, etc? The CIA assumed too much power under previous Presidents, under the guise of intelligence, and now they are just upset that neither Trump nor the public cares for a new confrontation with Russia.

And what's wrong with spending a lot of time outside DC?

So since being elected, Trump has done nothing that bothers me.
In short, he doesn't seem to be taking his new position seriously.
He is making a mockery of the presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City