U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 05:01 PM

2,009 posts, read 2,240,105 times

Advertisements

Why am I NOT surprised! Hope more of these FAKE reports are investigated & these people are charged to the fullest extent of the law! These sad snowflakes are so upset over the results of the elections that they are resorting to doing this type of crap. Says a lot about what these people supporting HER are really like. So thrilled HE won!

Muslim Student Who Said She Was Harassed by Trump Supporters Charged With Filing False Report: Sources | NBC New York

It is no shock that her FB page is also GONE now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 05:08 PM

1,846 posts, read 1,703,277 times
Unless there are independent witnesses or video I am skeptical of every so-called bias report. The media runs with them because they want to believe they are true as it fits their agenda.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:14 PM

4,506 posts, read 2,303,064 times
She'll get a slap on the wrist. de Blasio will offer her counseling (at taxpayer expense) because she was traumatized by Trump winning the election.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:17 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,503,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
She'll get a slap on the wrist. de Blasio will offer her counseling (at taxpayer expense) because she was traumatized by Trump winning the election.
May even get a free Apartment, paid for by Taxpayers, in a Sanctuary City.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:27 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,729,291 times
I wish CUNY would kick her ass out. If she's willing to do something like this she probably wouldn't have a problem falsely accusing a guy of raping her moronic ass.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:39 PM

328 posts, read 231,587 times
I hope that she receives a significant punishment for falsely reporting a hate crime. Not only does it waste NYPD time which could have been devoted to solving real crimes, but it foments societal unrest.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:00 PM

3,018 posts, read 794,038 times
I too am skeptical about many of the hate crime reports I read about. It's so easy to make something like this up and have the media run wild with it and have little to back it up and then say nothing when it turns out it was a false report by a despondent snowflake.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:30 PM

2,009 posts, read 2,240,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I wish CUNY would kick her ass out. If she's willing to do something like this she probably wouldn't have a problem falsely accusing a guy of raping her moronic ass.
Well being that you mentioned this I will add this. Since Baruch is my husbands Alma Mater he was contacted by some Alumni last night. Seems they want to start a petition forcing them to expel her. Hope this comes to fruition the next couple of days. so far we were told at least 200 people have agreed to sign as of 11PM.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:03 AM

3,018 posts, read 794,038 times
I am sure this despondent snowflake would protest the hell out of a sense of false outraged over the smallest school infraction and demand expulsion. She should be tossed out of school and hopefully she does a year in jail for her false reports. Ler her lies and shame follow her around the rest of her pathetic life. Let her become the poster child of everything that is wrong with the America the self-entitlement of these brats and their generation must be broken.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:13 AM

880 posts, read 533,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
Why am I NOT surprised! Hope more of these FAKE reports are investigated & these people are charged to the fullest extent of the law! These sad snowflakes are so upset over the results of the elections that they are resorting to doing this type of crap. Says a lot about what these people supporting HER are really like. So thrilled HE won!

Muslim Student Who Said She Was Harassed by Trump Supporters Charged With Filing False Report: Sources | NBC New York

It is no shock that her FB page is also GONE now!
And I wouldn't be surprised that the majority of the other so-called hate crimes done in the name of Trump are fake to, to further smear Trump's name and to downplay his presidency. Just like the fake Trump protesters who were actually PAID to protest. The left is desperate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City