U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-08-2017, 02:07 PM
 
6 posts, read 6,711 times
Reputation: 11

Advertisements

sorry guys been away from this, and yea i have it in email. For some reason i don't think she works there any longer. I've been calling and calling and everyone is kind of talking in code about her, or don't "know" where she is. They've gave me 2 supervisors numbers. A guy named Nelson Correa and a lady with the last name Nin i forgot. I emailed the correa guy and called both. No one answered the phone and currently doesn't answer the phones, but he emailed me back stating he will update me. A lady name Rachel or Raquel or Rachelle answered the phone and helped me out. She said she couldnt' look into my file because it wasn't her building but she gave me those supervisors numbers. I'm thinking about taking a visit in person to see what is going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-08-2017, 02:13 PM
 
6 posts, read 6,711 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly36 View Post
For me, it's been a never ending process of submitting documents. I submitted a bunch to my Intake Specialist and for the last two months have been submitting new documents and whatever they ask for to my Leasing Specialist. This is just my experience. My interview was in July and I have no idea where I stand in this process anymore.

I just heard back from my Leasing Specialist again and this is what he is requesting now:

1. 2014 Tax Returns (Copy or Transcript)

2. Chase Bank Asset Verification Form
a. The form that we have on file is set to expire for compliance and Low Income Housing Tax Credit purposes, which is why we require an updated form.

3. Chase Bank Statements (July Present)
a. Please include all pages

4) Clarification of your position as a XXX
a. Is this a position that you work from home?

So, I have already submitted 2014 Tax Return TWICE, together with 2015 and 2016!
Asset verification form from July expired I guess (I thought it expires after 120 days??)
Will submit new bank statements, last one was July
I also clarified my independent contractor position to both intake specialist and leasing specialist already, they also called the company to confirm and yet they are asking THE EXACT SAME THING again.

Hope this helps someone. I guess hearing from them is better than not hearing from them at all, but until WHEN is this going to go?! I mean, I am basically submitting either things I have submitted already or explaining things I have explained.

Jelly , I've went through this and still haven't heard yet. And I don't know about the log numbers i don't think it goes in order. Some people with higher log numbers moved in before some people with lower numbers. There were over 200 units available if im not mistaken all for studio, 1 bedroom , 2 bedroom. I don't like what BG is doing, it makes me believe they're doing something fishy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2017, 02:33 PM
 
58 posts, read 57,223 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako007 View Post
sorry guys been away from this, and yea i have it in email. For some reason i don't think she works there any longer. I've been calling and calling and everyone is kind of talking in code about her, or don't "know" where she is. They've gave me 2 supervisors numbers. A guy named Nelson Correa and a lady with the last name Nin i forgot. I emailed the correa guy and called both. No one answered the phone and currently doesn't answer the phones, but he emailed me back stating he will update me. A lady name Rachel or Raquel or Rachelle answered the phone and helped me out. She said she couldnt' look into my file because it wasn't her building but she gave me those supervisors numbers. I'm thinking about taking a visit in person to see what is going on.
Nelson Correa helped me tons when I asked for a supervisor after my appeal was accepted. He was very responsive on email and seems to have his sh*t together compared to everyone else I dealt with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2017, 02:37 PM
 
58 posts, read 57,223 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc7819 View Post
How is electricity charged at this building?
It's Con Ed... the lease stipulates that management will send you the bill, but I'm still waiting for it tbh... I just emailed them to find out when I'll get that so will keep u posted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2017, 11:51 AM
 
110 posts, read 113,135 times
Reputation: 25
My file was finally approved by BG compliance. Intake interview was in July, was rejected in August due to income miscalculation, had to appeal, appeal was accepted in September, submitted additional paperwork since etc... Log number 6**, no CB preference. We signed the paperwork for HPD and now waiting for the final decision. Just wanted to update you all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2017, 12:15 PM
 
Location: New York, NY
2,549 posts, read 2,019,496 times
Reputation: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly36 View Post
My file was finally approved by BG compliance. Intake interview was in July, was rejected in August due to income miscalculation, had to appeal, appeal was accepted in September, submitted additional paperwork since etc... Log number 6**, no CB preference. We signed the paperwork for HPD and now waiting for the final decision. Just wanted to update you all.
Oh Wow! Congratulations, Jelly! Finally good news for today!

C'mon everyone let's stay positive!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

although it's hard. ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2017, 12:18 PM
 
110 posts, read 113,135 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Oh Wow! Congratulations, Jelly! Finally good news for today!

C'mon everyone let's stay positive!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

although it's hard. ..
Thanks! My birthday is tomorrow, HPD approval would be like the best gift ever
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2017, 12:33 PM
 
58 posts, read 57,223 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly36 View Post
My file was finally approved by BG compliance. Intake interview was in July, was rejected in August due to income miscalculation, had to appeal, appeal was accepted in September, submitted additional paperwork since etc... Log number 6**, no CB preference. We signed the paperwork for HPD and now waiting for the final decision. Just wanted to update you all.
Omg! Congrats future neighbor. I got approved by HPD in like 2 days so you should get approved real soon unless holidays delay the process for some reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-29-2017, 12:54 PM
 
110 posts, read 113,135 times
Reputation: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picuco View Post
Omg! Congrats future neighbor. I got approved by HPD in like 2 days so you should get approved real soon unless holidays delay the process for some reason.
I know you did. But you were an exception
Still waiting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-01-2017, 10:39 AM
 
110 posts, read 113,135 times
Reputation: 25
Just got news - approved by HPD!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top