U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 06:13 AM

173 posts, read 354,621 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

Are any of you waiting on morris ave apartments through reliant realty. I had my interview since Nov 16 and submitted all my documents plus had my employer verify my income. I had in the 27 thousands for log numbers and I have CB preference
Is there any updates on this lottery and process on moving in. Dealing with the management company
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 04:48 PM

It's in the Bronx

Old 12-22-2016, 07:56 AM

18 posts, read 13,948 times
Hi Trinigirl568, I too am waiting. I had an interview in October. Paperwork and everything checked out fine with the city and my employer, but never heard from them after 11/28 when I called to find out where I was in the process. I live close by the development and pass it daily, it looks 95% done. I was told it wouldn't be ready until January, but I would think by now I would know something...good luck and please update when you can...

Old 12-24-2016, 10:32 PM

Hi Bronxite9 thank you for your response. At least you found out something. How do you know that the city responded? Unfortunately I couldn't get any information from this management company and they stopped answering calls for like 2 weeks now. I too thought I would have heard something now. I guess no news is good news right lol

Old 12-24-2016, 10:41 PM

I want this so bad and its like the suspense is getting me. I just don't want to wait all this time and get a rejection so I'm trying to stay positive. You had your interview a month before mine so I hope I'm still in the running who knows how many people they also interviewed. I'm hopefully in the running shoes for a 2 bedroom. How about you.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:01 AM

Hi! So I too have called them and sometimes they actually respond to me but not often. Their responses vary from we need one last piece to be processsed or don't worry the building won't be ready for a while. When I first interviewed the original person said it wouldn't be ready for a few months into 2017. Then another person said December and then changed her statement when I called her about a month ago. Suffice to say, on news twelve they showed veterans moving in this week...😩 But they did say that the rest of the tenants will be moving in over the course of the next few months. The apartment online from what I can see looks beautiful. I have my fingers crossed for the both of us!!! I'll keep you posted with any info I get.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:02 AM

Oh, I'm also waiting for a two bedroom. Have you seen the floor plan? It looks nice!

Old 12-25-2016, 02:12 PM

Yes I have I think the apartment looks great. I also saw the floor plan. You know I saw the video of mayor De blasio welcoming in one person. But it's like a few months to move in seems weird Cuz don't they have to wait until the building is finished to move in. Idk I know nothing might not happen this week but hopefully January is our month. Let's definitely keep each other posted. Thank you

Old 12-25-2016, 02:21 PM

OK I see 16 veterans but I think they are studios

Old 12-25-2016, 02:45 PM

Yes! I'm hopeful for the both of us. I think some floors may still need work and maybe that's the hold up. I called them Thursday and they promised to call me back on Tuesday so as soon as they do I'll let you know. I think I'd feel better if they'd let us know something. I've seen people on this forum go so far in the process and then get let down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or