Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 01:31 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times

Advertisements

Yes and as we know, the Chinese are all so high class themselves. Garbage troll thread.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:32 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,598,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I don't understand why would you chose to live among low-class people.
It's a problem.
Many neighborhoods have become more Russian in recent years.
The OP was likely living there first, bought property, and then the neighborhood became Russian.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:51 PM

26 posts, read 25,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Yes and as we know, the Chinese are all so high class themselves. Garbage troll thread.
Ah. Another ignorant person from JERSEY. Have you even seen a non white or non black person before? You are the most irrelevant thing on this thread. And yes I've yet to seen a Chinese person to live in an apartment or go to a bad college. If you really knew, asians do not exist in apartments. Let's compare New York real estate with Jersey and other generic states. What a joke. LOL

Old 12-17-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
It's a problem.
Many neighborhoods have become more Russian in recent years.
The OP was likely living there first, bought property, and then the neighborhood became Russian.
Yup. I was born in the neighborhood. And the only community college in my neighborhood started filling with Russians. Sad they can't educate themselves, but continue to bash other races.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:59 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,856,184 times
quote:
And yes I've yet to seen a Chinese person to live in an apartment or go to a bad college. If you really knew, asians do not exist in apartments.

Scratching my head so hard on this one that i'm giving myself lice.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:00 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,943,583 times
The short answer is to sell the place or rent it out so that you and your family can move out to a more acceptable neighborhood.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
quote:
And yes I've yet to seen a Chinese person to live in an apartment or go to a bad college. If you really knew, asians do not exist in apartments.

Scratching my head so hard on this one that i'm giving myself lice.
If you knew Asian culture, you'll realize they want to OWN property not RENT it. Even the lowest earning ones own a house.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastc0ast View Post
Ah. Another ignorant person from JERSEY. Have you even seen a non white or non black person before? You are the most irrelevant thing on this thread. And yes I've yet to seen a Chinese person to live in an apartment or go to a bad college. If you really knew, asians do not exist in apartments. Let's compare New York real estate with Jersey and other generic states. What a joke. LOL
I grew up in Brooklyn. Midwood specifically. I went to school with just about every nationality there are. So I guess you must be right, I've never seen a non-white or non black person before.

As for "Jersey," literally half the freaking state is non-white. I'm about 5 minutes away from Paterson NJ. There are probably more Latinos and blacks than Sheepshead Bay x 10.

If you are going to call other people ignorant, maybe you shouldn't be so ignorant yourself.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyccs View Post
The short answer is to sell the place or rent it out so that you and your family can move out to a more acceptable neighborhood.
Don't plan on selling it. Been in the house since I was born.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastc0ast View Post
If you knew Asian culture, you'll realize they want to OWN property not RENT it. Even the lowest earning ones own a house.
I'll gladly meet up with you in the Lower East Side or in Flushing and show you all the Asians living in public housing projects. If you are going to troll, at least leave Sheepshead Bay (assuming you even live there in a $1.9 million house) once in awhile.

Some of the poorest people in NYC are Asians for your information. It seems like you are the one who is ignorant, not the Russians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City