U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2017, 08:03 PM

2,943 posts, read 775,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
The Chicago argument used once again to deflect from racism in policing.

You, like every racist who posts about "black crime" probably thinks every black person goes to Chicago at night
OH NO! I have been called a racist.....AGAIN! What will I do? Nothing, I don't care. The statistics prove over and over and over again that the majority of crime committed in big cities are committed by African Americans. Blaming Police, blaming white people is the easy way out for the black community. They have been told for so many years by Democrats that they are oppressed that many of them just gave up trying to better themselves and have decided to live off the government, commit crimes, do their time get out, wash, rinse and repeat. It's become accepted in black communities that young people will die young, either at the hands of the Police or by other African Americans.

Instead of confronting the racism you so desperately want to exist so it will justify your reasoning how about confronting the issues in your community. How about confronting single parent homes. How about confronting the lack of safe sex in the camunitay. How about confronting the lack of education....not because the schools don't exist but because the children just don't go and when they do go they are disruptive. How about confronting the rampant drug dealing and subsequent drug use.How about confronting the violent crime. When the NYPD confronted the quality of life crimes African Americans screamed racism. Ok, well since stop and frisk is no longer enforced, now confront the other issues I have laid out and stop this nonsense of confronting racism. The animals that are destroying the African American community from within are the problem. Get your own house in order and then maybe things will fall into place. Until then it's just more excuses, crying and laying blame at white people for black people's problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 08:47 PM

998 posts, read 720,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
OH NO! I have been called a racist.....AGAIN! What will I do? Nothing, I don't care. The statistics prove over and over and over again that the majority of crime committed in big cities are committed by African Americans. Blaming Police, blaming white people is the easy way out for the black community. They have been told for so many years by Democrats that they are oppressed that many of them just gave up trying to better themselves and have decided to live off the government, commit crimes, do their time get out, wash, rinse and repeat. It's become accepted in black communities that young people will die young, either at the hands of the Police or by other African Americans.

Instead of confronting the racism you so desperately want to exist so it will justify your reasoning how about confronting the issues in your community. How about confronting single parent homes. How about confronting the lack of safe sex in the camunitay. How about confronting the lack of education....not because the schools don't exist but because the children just don't go and when they do go they are disruptive. How about confronting the rampant drug dealing and subsequent drug use.How about confronting the violent crime. When the NYPD confronted the quality of life crimes African Americans screamed racism. Ok, well since stop and frisk is no longer enforced, now confront the other issues I have laid out and stop this nonsense of confronting racism. The animals that are destroying the African American community from within are the problem. Get your own house in order and then maybe things will fall into place. Until then it's just more excuses, crying and laying blame at white people for black people's problem.
Bravo

Old 02-06-2017, 08:57 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,722,233 times
Quote:

Lol!

Ellipses | Punctuation Rules

Old 02-07-2017, 10:24 AM

14,940 posts, read 16,534,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bax2222 View Post

And by the way there are more white people on food stamps , then any other groups in the USA , according to an article. You can Google the sentence , more white people on food stamps than any other groups , and you'll see the article.
I am still amazed that this comes as a surprise to people, but in the myopic view of New Yorkers, it is easy to assume that white people are some kind of weathly minority living way above the toiling masses.

Get out into the rest of the country and, lo and behold, there are not only a ton of white people, but they are picking up garbage, mowing lawns, and washing dishes for a living.

It is mainly in the big coastal cities that economic segregation is so highly correlated to race with whites mostly 'comfortable' to super rich and people of color doing the dirty work exclusively.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:54 AM

4,408 posts, read 2,269,552 times
^ Once again, ABQConvict nails it. Wanted to rep you again but I hit the allowance.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:59 AM

7,902 posts, read 6,477,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I am still amazed that this comes as a surprise to people, but in the myopic view of New Yorkers, it is easy to assume that white people are some kind of weathly minority living way above the toiling masses.

Get out into the rest of the country and, lo and behold, there are not only a ton of white people, but they are picking up garbage, mowing lawns, and washing dishes for a living.

It is mainly in the big coastal cities that economic segregation is so highly correlated to race with whites mostly 'comfortable' to super rich and people of color doing the dirty work exclusively.
And this because the most racist people of all are the liberal elite who control those cities and conspire constantly to keep their minority "benefactors" in check.

Old 02-07-2017, 07:33 PM

2,943 posts, read 775,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post

You could down to South Jersey and see trailer park after trailer park with a few McMansions in between. The majority of the trailer park people are white and half of them are living off the tit of the government. The biggest difference between the savages living in ghettos terrorizing everyone and these white trash mayonnaise sandwich eating, moonshine swilling mutants is that the crime rate among them is relatively low when compared to big city urban ghettos that have a large minority populous. Plus, they aren't knocking each other off and they at least try to pull out when they are ****ing their cousins, sisters etc.. so the out of wedlock children are less too.

Old 02-07-2017, 07:51 PM

19,149 posts, read 32,681,385 times
Quote:
You could down to South Jersey and see trailer park after trailer park with a few McMansions in between. The majority of the trailer park people are white and half of them are living off the tit of the government. The biggest difference between the savages living in ghettos terrorizing everyone and these white trash mayonnaise sandwich eating, moonshine swilling mutants is that the crime rate among them is relatively low when compared to big city urban ghettos that have a large minority populous. Plus, they aren't knocking each other off and they at least try to pull out when they are ****ing their cousins, sisters etc.. so the out of wedlock children are less too.
Crime rate is low because they make their own drugs.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-07-2017, 07:53 PM

1,957 posts, read 1,047,185 times
Quote:

But somehow black people are somehow angry.

I didn't call you a racist. Read carefully.

Old 02-07-2017, 07:54 PM

1,957 posts, read 1,047,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Crime rate is low because they make their own drugs.
No...the police don't go to trailer parks...I've heard it from people in those communities themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City