Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 02:40 PM

5,101 posts, read 4,959,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I'm so confused. I thought he was anti-muslim? Or is he anti-semitic?

I can't keep track of who he is going to create internment camps for!!

Bro, your confusion got me sooooo confused....

Trump as president-elect needs to be put on a speech-frozen mode. All things coming out of his mouth need to be filtered prior to media release from now on. He was an individual of his own prior to Nov 8. Since then, what he tweets and spews randomly will put all americans accountable for the reactions from the rest of the world.

By the way, couldn't tweet block his account? And he should be forced to give up any information outlets that have not been encrypted to the highest security level from right now. IF left undisciplined, he might well tweet out the US nuclear codes to show off to his followers...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2016, 02:51 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,212,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
He clearly said anti Muslim and pro-Israel. Nothing about anti semitism. Anti-semitism talk came from his pick in Bannon.
Yes I know what leoliu said. It's just so confusing because if you look around at any media outlet, Trump is literally Hitler and condones neo-nazi movements. Never mind the fact that his daughter is an orthodox jew.

Old 12-28-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Bro, your confusion got me sooooo confused....

Trump as president-elect needs to be put on a speech-frozen mode. All things coming out of his mouth need to be filtered prior to media release from now on. He was an individual of his own prior to Nov 8. Since then, what he tweets and spews randomly will put all americans accountable for the reactions from the rest of the world.

By the way, couldn't tweet block his account? And he should be forced to give up any information outlets that have not been encrypted to the highest security level from right now. IF left undisciplined, he might well tweet out the US nuclear codes to show off to his followers...

Yeah bro, he's totally going to tweet out the nuclear codes! Holy fvck, I am legitimately shook right meow.

Old 12-28-2016, 02:55 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
He knew what he was doing when he courted the angry white man vote. I thought he had thicker skin.

The best thing he can do for new york and the rest of the northeast is fund infrastructure.
^^^^ yes, If he pushes for the new Hudson river Tunnel even the Liberals will stop hating him for a while .

He still won't have any friends but he will have less enemy's.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:02 PM

32,084 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Either way, I assume they are mostly just picking the vegetables. Not providing strategy, drafting contracts, R&D, mitigating risk of disease, etc... Nevertheless, I pay my illegal immigrant day laborer $25-$30 an hour (plus lunch), so go figure. And they'll still opt out of taking the job at that rate if the labor is too strenuous.
Residents of the rural red areas aren't drafting contracts and doing R&D either. Many of the people doing that type of work were educated in high falutin', globalist, coastal elitist cities such as Baaaawston.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:47 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,307,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Residents of the rural red areas aren't drafting contracts and doing R&D either. Many of the people doing that type of work were educated in high falutin', globalist, coastal elitist cities such as Baaaawston.
Exactly. Further proving the point that the greedy coastal elites are hoarding resources. There are state university systems and A&M programs that do some of this research, but they probably should be doing more of it. And corporates, insurance companies and law firms could probably setup some regional offices to do the work. Rather than the elite city / 3rd world model they currently utilize.

Old 12-28-2016, 04:56 PM

5,101 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Yeah bro, he's totally going to tweet out the nuclear codes! Holy fvck, I am legitimately shook right meow.
if that possibility got you shaken already, you might not be able to stand this other danger at all, but I will point it out anyway for the rest to reckon and enjoy.
Trump and Putin are the two biggest bullies that co-exist once every 500 years in human history. It seems fine that they two are courting each other for mutuall political benefits at the moment. But we all know that bully's courtship dosent last long. Once the T&P honeymoon ends, they are not going to depart each other peacefully. They will liklely reach out to the deadliest means of mutual destrction. Trump has a stunning track record of never letting go whereas Putin never gives in.

Old 12-28-2016, 05:16 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,471,209 times
everyone ready for the draft?

Old 12-28-2016, 05:18 PM

539 posts, read 523,196 times
My perception is that he has been hated way before the election. It's less a liberal thing and more that he has basically been a scumbag for multiple decades

Old 12-28-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
if that possibility got you shaken already, you might not be able to stand this other danger at all, but I will point it out anyway for the rest to reckon and enjoy.
Trump and Putin are the two biggest bullies that co-exist once every 500 years in human history. It seems fine that they two are courting each other for mutuall political benefits at the moment. But we all know that bully's courtship dosent last long. Once the T&P honeymoon ends, they are not going to depart each other peacefully. They will liklely reach out to the deadliest means of mutual destrction. Trump has a stunning track record of never letting go whereas Putin never gives in.

Heed these words, people. Reckon and enjoy. World War muthafuggin III.

It's a goddamn shame that Hillary didn't get elected. Because she totally isn't one of the biggest warmongers to ever run for president with countless civilian lives already under her pantsuit' belt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City