Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2017, 09:17 PM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandi87 View Post
Hi question, how do you know they ran your credit?
check credit karma or experian if it doesn't show up on credit karma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2017, 06:34 AM

2 posts, read 2,955 times
Hello Everyone,

This question is for anyone who is living there now or has received their keys. I was emailed about a week ago saying I was approved. I am going this week to view and sign the lease and because I have been following all the threads I want to know if you guys were giving a day to pick up your keys? I asked Mina how soon would I be able to get them and she said I can get them by the 15th or 1rst because the building is done. However, because it took some of you guys months to get your keys, did anyone ever give you a time frame? I just want to know whether to just chill and wait till I get my keys or start packing as soon as I sign the lease?

Old 11-05-2017, 06:39 AM

2 posts, read 2,955 times
Hey,

When I did my interview I also found it strange that they didn't take my money order for the credit check. A month later though I checked my credit wise and saw that they checked it. Still not sure why they did it and didn't collect the payment. Also, I believe one of the Ladies posted pics, you just have to go back a couple pages.

GOOD LUCK!

Old 11-07-2017, 02:03 PM

12 posts, read 12,343 times
Question, have any of you guys tried calling HDC to check the status of your application once it's sent to them?

Old 11-21-2017, 02:49 PM

54 posts, read 58,500 times
Default Information

My apartment is finish and i am don with everything......I am just waiting for my apartment to get a CO. For anyone who already moved in how is it living there?Do anyone think it was worth the wait?And i am not sure i saw light in the bedrooms is there any?or do i need to get floor lamps? I am also wondering if with a Queen size bed is there space in the Rooms?

Old 11-22-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by god_is_in_control View Post
my apartment is finish and i am don with everything......i am just waiting for my apartment to get a co. For anyone who already moved in how is it living there?do anyone think it was worth the wait?and i am not sure i saw light in the bedrooms is there any?or do i need to get floor lamps? I am also wondering if with a queen size bed is there space in the rooms?
i went to view my apartment yesterday, im at the wortman building, in a one bedroom and it is amazing for 1 person. I think the bedroom is big enough for it, im thinking of getting a queen myself, and i noticed the lights were off in the bedroom but there is a light switch just didnt work, my friend lives in the elton gateway building and her bedroom lights dont come on either? But the building is super nice as well, elevator, laundry, the hallways are so nice, everything. The area seems fine, theres a supermarket literally right there. I think its worth it. Hope this helped guys. And what building are u in?

Old 11-22-2017, 03:52 PM

54 posts, read 58,500 times
Thanks a lot for responding.....I am hoping I don't need to get a Floor lamp....I am in the 910 Hendrix place building ....Do your building have a CO yet for you to move in ?

Old 11-28-2017, 07:56 AM

I went to sign my lease guys, to anyone who has moved in, how long did it take for you guys to get your keys? please let me know, im anxious lol I just want to buy furniture already

Old 11-28-2017, 08:03 AM

27 posts, read 31,772 times
Hey I just signed my lease, I'm in the Wortman building as well.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekmeek87 View Post
Hey I just signed my lease, I'm in the Wortman building as well.

I am too!, did they tell you in how long you get ur keys?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery