Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 02:22 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,196,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
This is always the case. Then the MSM picks it up and the local CVS gets burned down.
I never understand why right-wingers think The corporate media is left wing, even MSNBC has now shown its true colors and has taken Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Sustren on as major anchors so what are you even whining about?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 02:27 PM

588 posts, read 947,492 times
There were two recent articles on silive.com about perps attacking cops.......

Old 01-07-2017, 03:33 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proroc View Post
There were two recent articles on silive.com about perps attacking cops.......
Page 1: White drug dealers with numerous handguns go up against white cops. One white drug dealer take a few bullets in the legs which none are lethal. Neither are beaten. And the correlation to this thread is ...?

Cops 'trigger happy' in shooting, defense lawyer claims | SILive.com

Last edited by Pruzhany; 01-07-2017 at 04:07 PM..

Old 01-08-2017, 09:12 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
The MSM is only concerned with ratings, they manipulate stories so that they can rile up the gullible masses to make statements like this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
These pigs are out of control! They need to stop beating black people and get the **** out of the ghetto and go back to Long Island or staten island where they come from. These pigs are good for nothing but eating jelly donuts... racist nazi swine
Quote:
Police are not here to protect people in the ghetto. They are here to criminalize people, show us "whose boss." Mainly to protect the private property of the landlords and bosses. They don't care about people in the ghetto whether or not you are law abiding or not.

Yes, we need policing but community control of policing and the laws. The NYPD and the criminal justice system are like an occupying army in the ghetto. I'm law-abiding and I'll be the first to say so myself. People in my neighborhood hardly call the cops because they don't come, if they do come they don't treat you like a human being and they don't solve the crime. All they care about is giving tickets and arresting people for smoking weed. 4 out 5 shootings go unsolved in the Bronx because they don't care about us! They are a force of social control for poor people and black people. That is why they are racist. If I was in manhattan they come right away and pamper the privileged yuppies with blankie and hot cocoa and put all their resources. If your black in the Bronx, you end up like this guy in the video.

And everyone who says all the bullsht about "respect the law and they'll respect you" you are full of sht. Cops have no respect for our community. NYPD needs be abolished and replaced by community-controlled policing where our lives matter and we are not some punching bag for these pigs
Quote:
It's definitely both. You are right but it's also the fact that law-abiding citizens are racially profiled and beaten in the streets by police. This poor guy in the video was angry about a probably bull**** parking ticket. He wasn't a "thug" most likely a working stiff. There is zero trust for the police because the police don't respect the community, they think everyone of us is scum.

This is not about personal responsibility every youth I talk to wants to have a decent career, but the system makes it so we have no jobs and no decent schools in our communities. There are no supportive programs for people coming out of jail and so people have no choice but to turn to a life of crime. I've seen it. If the City gave a damn about people in the ghetto and invested resources in employment training, outreach, social services etc... this would be way less of an issue. Flooding the streets with gestapo police does nothing to address the systemic issues that breed crime

I don't disagree with "precision policing" of violent repeat offenders, but that is not really the case the policy of Bloomberg "Stop and frisk" and DeBlasio "Quality of Life" policing is broken windows and broken windows means attack people for bullsht like littering, jay-walking, panhandling, and the style hopping. Meanwhile all the real stuff falls by the wayside and the NYPD act as a occupying army.

Ever wonder why there seem to be so many of these "morons" it's not the cops as individuals is the police in America as an institution that forces cops to become enforcers of racism!
Quote:
I never understand why right-wingers think The corporate media is left wing, even MSNBC has now shown its true colors and has taken Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Sustren on as major anchors so what are you even whining about?

Old 01-14-2017, 05:09 PM

10 posts, read 17,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
This is always the case. Then the MSM picks it up and the local CVS gets burned down.
Ah, yes. You're referring to the fun night (more like few days) in Bodymore..... Had quite a fun time working that city the few days before and after the riots occurred.

Old 01-14-2017, 05:12 PM

38 posts, read 45,307 times
He wuz a good boi who dindu nuffin!

Old 01-16-2017, 02:44 PM

19,042 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Page 1: White drug dealers with numerous handguns go up against white cops. One white drug dealer take a few bullets in the legs which none are lethal. Neither are beaten. And the correlation to this thread is ...?

Cops 'trigger happy' in shooting, defense lawyer claims | SILive.com
He took a few to the chest, wearing body armor. You're a complete idiot if you think the cops intentionally shot at his legs because he wasn't black.

For you uninitiated lemmings, modern combat training teaches to aim lower once it is observed that body hits are not stopping the threat because the midsection may be covered with body armor, and the head is ALWAYS a poor target (in the case of lefties, due to lack of brains).

I...D...I...O...T...

Old 01-22-2017, 10:28 PM

1 posts, read 525 times
Thugs with badges that's all they are.

Old 01-22-2017, 10:48 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,353,110 times
I am absolutely apalled by this video. People who hold their phones vertically need a good beating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City