Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 08:53 AM

23 posts, read 28,289 times

Advertisements

hi, yes i spoke to her 718-246-8080 ext234 and i also spoke to the guy from hpd that is dealing with hopkinson project. he stated that they been going back and forth for years with this management. that the same issue with the tco has been the problem since 2013. reason why the list is so old. he also stated that they will not process any applications until the management give them the tcos. once they do that he will move forward with the applications he received and have them send in the remaining application so he can look them thru. so as of now it will continue to be at a stand still until mhany do their part, which is get the tco. and as of 9-18-17 10:50 am they dont have them yet. i was told to reach out to members of the community board for the complex and also the councilman. to let them know that the management isnt doing their job and moving slow. so if anyone know any community board members or council members. time to make calls to get this thing moving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 12:41 PM

27 posts, read 22,721 times
Wow

Old 09-20-2017, 09:02 AM

5 posts, read 3,760 times
hi @Swerdna thanks for the update. I wonder what the process is to get the tco and why they are taking sooooo long. it doesn't make sense. they keep giving the run around i wonder if they even put in to get the tco. all my information was sent in to hpd in may so i don't even think they put in for it...if that is even the process.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:16 PM

hi guys im not sure if anyone has any updated information. i called and as of today, the guy dealing with hopkinson from hpd is out. so please call and speak to his supervisor or someone to see if we can push the issue. as of now no one with hpd is aware that mhany hasnt filed for the tco for the vacant buildings. in order for us to get this moving we have to call and complain. the number is 212-863-7990 mhany hopkinson sumner project call and ask about your status. inform them you havent been updated and that marisol is still giving everyone the run around. fingers crossed

Old 10-19-2017, 12:50 PM

any updates here?

Old 10-20-2017, 09:13 AM

so far as far as one building, i heard they should be getting a tco soon. so hopefully that mean they will be getting the ball rolling for all buildings. just continue to contact marisol to stay on her. the more we call the more they will focus on doing what they need to do. that all i can say. it seems as if no one really want to make anyone work. the supervisor from hpd gave the same information that i already knew, which was the building dont have a tco. duhhhhh i knew that. she also didnt seem as if she was too happy with having to take on the guy who is out work. so we should also stay on top of them. its going on 5 years now that they had this property. its really sad. time to reach out to whatever connects you have to get answers.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:17 AM

Default tco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tima.b View Post
hi @Swerdna thanks for the update. I wonder what the process is to get the tco and why they are taking sooooo long. it doesn't make sense. they keep giving the run around i wonder if they even put in to get the tco. all my information was sent in to hpd in may so i don't even think they put in for it...if that is even the process.

yea i wish i knew what the process was. all i know is that a few buildings have violations and fines. so dont know what they have to do besides pay to get the tco. i think its about the money. they probably waiting on money to take care of these issues. but its been damn near 5 years now. i think bc no one was pressing the issue they didnt move on it.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:41 AM

any one has any updates about things being processed. has anyone fron building 728 madison street been contacted within the past few weeks.

Old 01-08-2018, 05:00 PM

9 posts, read 8,338 times
Hello everyone I have been trying to find a thread to help me understand how long did it take for your all to get HDC approval once your file has been sent ? I was approved by Mhany for another development and just curious on the wait time frame.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:54 AM

Still no news here i see. Has anyone been placed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: