Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 12:08 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,892,434 times

Advertisements

It's unfortunate the police haven't killed you yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2017, 12:12 PM

37,026 posts, read 39,094,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Hey genius,

Other countries people have weapons too, and guess what? Cops don't just slaughter people like they do here

This happens here because 1.) cops always get away with murder no matter what in this system 2.) whites are taught from birth to hate blacks

And you really must be blind or living under a rock if you really think BLM didn't get mass support. Literally millions of people took the streets across the country shutting down highways, malls, and city centers. You and I would not be talking about BLM right now if it wasn't successful in sweeping the nation
BLM has a lot of people who are supporters and not black, including white people. It also does not have to be anti-cop as a whole.

There are a lot of factors in something this complex, but believing this guy is representative of most white cops is pretty wild. Get to know some police officers. They are not collectively your enemy and they have to bear a good brunt of repercussions from things that are not in their control.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:16 PM

25,442 posts, read 17,128,344 times
Quote:
................ You and I would not be talking about BLM right now if it wasn't successful in sweeping the nation
They were very successful. But their "success" cost the lives of several cops and, because they were closely associated with The Democratic Party, resulted in Hillary losing the election.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:27 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,190,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
BLM has a lot of people who are supporters and not black, including white people. It also does not have to be anti-cop as a whole.

There are a lot of factors in something this complex, but believing this guy is representative of most white cops is pretty wild. Get to know some police officers. They are not collectively your enemy and they have to bear a good brunt of repercussions from things that are not in their control.
When your black in America you don't have the luxury of "getting to know some cops" because cops constantly look at you as a thug and a criminal. Your only interaction with them is when their batons connect with your skull. I know this first hand believe me.

Growing up in NYC cops made a practice of racially profiling me and violating my civil rights through illegal stop and frisks. Ive been been attacked and assaulted by cops before. never was involved in crime.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:36 PM

1,015 posts, read 1,190,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
They were very successful. But their "success" cost the lives of several cops and, because they were closely associated with The Democratic Party, resulted in Hillary losing the election.
White people kill cops all the time, but it's not attributed to the tea parties anti-establishment anti-govt tendencies? Why? Because people who say BLM killed cops are racists themselves.

BLM is NOT connected to democrats, and actually severely criticized both Bernie and Hillary for their roles in helping build the mass incarceration state.

Democrats lost the election because they embraced neoliberalism with NAFTA and TPP that sent made Wisconsin and Michigan jobs overseas. This caused voters in these states to vote against them. They also had zero plan for the working class.

Old 03-10-2017, 01:01 PM

37,026 posts, read 39,094,778 times
Quote:
When your black in America you don't have the luxury of "getting to know some cops" because cops constantly look at you as a thug and a criminal. Your only interaction with them is when their batons connect with your skull. I know this first hand believe me.

Growing up in NYC cops made a practice of racially profiling me and violating my civil rights through illegal stop and frisks. Ive been been attacked and assaulted by cops before. never was involved in crime.
Sorry, that's awful. I don't think it's the majority of the police force that's like that, but it's awful what you've experienced.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:52 PM

18,953 posts, read 13,838,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
ya, something very weird going on there .pension and disability from nypd and still working but in foreclosure on a $300,000 ranch house? His front steps decorations show where he was coming from.
He hasn't been an NYPD cop for 12 years and wasn't on disability from it either.

But hey, whatever fits the BLM NYPD narrative... facts certainly don't.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
I really doubt that's true. I know people who are NYPD of different ethnicities. It'd be pretty crazy to believe that this guy is representative of most white cops. I'm not saying it doesn't exist at all, but "most" and to this extreme? Nope, nope, nope.
Anti-cop jagoffs always say nonsense like that.

Watch this though:

All ******s are worthless skells.

That's not allowed. See? Just proving a point. Anything can be said about white people, but that's literally hidden.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
It's unfortunate the police haven't killed you yet.
Lol dying

Old 03-10-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I thank BLM for this every day!

The Dems/Hillary banked everything on racial politics and REAL Americans laughed in their faces.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: