Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 11:23 PM

3,327 posts, read 4,355,182 times

Advertisements

True story.

I trained with the guy at the same upstate NY facility for strongman events (he's obviously a heavyweight while I was in the under 200 lbs category) back in 2007-2008. He had numerous German military related tattoos (i.e. iron cross).

The guy was obviously not all there psychologically. He once told a story where he purposely drove his SUV off of the highway and into a tree while he was drunk for ****s and giggles. I'd think the steroid and painkiller abuse didn't help either.

He was a nice enough guy when I trained with him but it was obvious he was off. Not really surprised this happened or about the racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2017, 08:49 AM

8,102 posts, read 6,744,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
They were very successful. But their "success" cost the lives of several cops and, because they were closely associated with The Democratic Party, resulted in Hillary losing the election.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I thank BLM for this every day!

The Dems/Hillary banked everything on racial politics and REAL Americans laughed in their faces.
Also, don't forget to thank the Mexican flag waving illegals...they were a big help as well!

Old 03-12-2017, 09:04 AM

19,020 posts, read 13,932,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Also, don't forget to thank the Mexican flag waving illegals...they were a big help as well!
Too true. The dems advocated for a weird bunch this time, figuring demographics guaranteed them the W. How wrong they were!

Old 03-14-2017, 04:17 AM

481 posts, read 427,236 times
Perhaps relevant to this discussion: Last week my neighbour, a Muslim woman, asked me "Have you heard the racist cop that rides along blaring his megaphone in the neighbourhood at 2AM?" I said wtf? "No!" She said there's someone who cruises along the empty 2-in-the-morning Gunhill Rd regularly, flashing all his lights and chanting into his megaphone "Trump. Trump. Trump."

This is a neighbourhood dense with working people and their families, children and babies. Totally inappropriate. It disturbs her sleep and wakes up her baby. Our neighbourhood has a particularly high Muslim population and a lot of immigrants. Make of this cop's message what you will. For multiple reasons she finds it menacing.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:03 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,048,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Poor judgement due to chronic substance abuse and/or low IQ?
The PERFECT cop.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:25 AM

37,115 posts, read 39,327,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Beth View Post
Perhaps relevant to this discussion: Last week my neighbour, a Muslim woman, asked me "Have you heard the racist cop that rides along blaring his megaphone in the neighbourhood at 2AM?" I said wtf? "No!" She said there's someone who cruises along the empty 2-in-the-morning Gunhill Rd regularly, flashing all his lights and chanting into his megaphone "Trump. Trump. Trump."

This is a neighbourhood dense with working people and their families, children and babies. Totally inappropriate. It disturbs her sleep and wakes up her baby. Our neighbourhood has a particularly high Muslim population and a lot of immigrants. Make of this cop's message what you will. For multiple reasons she finds it menacing.
If this happens, then there needs to be video footage taken of this.

Old 03-14-2017, 10:18 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,074,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Hey genius,

Other countries people have weapons too, and guess what? Cops don't just slaughter people like they do here

This happens here because 1.) cops always get away with murder no matter what in this system 2.) whites are taught from birth to hate blacks

And you really must be blind or living under a rock if you really think BLM didn't get mass support. Literally millions of people took the streets across the country shutting down highways, malls, and city centers. You and I would not be talking about BLM right now if it wasn't successful in sweeping the nation
You have to distinguish justified homicide and innocent bystander. I feel the innocent bystander killed by cops are extremely low. Also, with the size and the various races/religions/cultures/etc that exist in the USA, we are doing ok.

Cops and justice are very different in other countries. IMO, Brazil and Philippines are worse than the USA.

Philippines - Since President Rodrigo Duterte came to office seven months ago, there have been more than 7,000 drug-related killings, with the police directly killing at least 2,500 alleged drug offenders. The guy became President in June 2016.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...r-on-the-poor/

Countries that have a more favorable homogeneous ratio when it comes to race/religion/culture have less crime. (ie; Japan, Scandinavian countries pre-refugee immigration, etc)

Old 03-14-2017, 10:33 AM

19,020 posts, read 13,932,533 times
Man this country would be awesome if we killed 2500 drug dealers every 7 months!

Old 03-14-2017, 10:45 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,699,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Man this country would be awesome if we killed 2500 drug dealers every 7 months!
Then the meth addicts and heroin addicts will turn violent and kill everyone in sight when they can't get high...watch the crime rates soar. Make america great again!!

Old 03-14-2017, 10:47 AM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Beth View Post

I doubt that person is a cop because he wouldn't risk his job like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: