Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2017, 10:09 AM

3,217 posts, read 2,353,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water4Life View Post
I will never understand why some black men have such a strong fascination with IR dating. It's all very strange.
Your post implies you are not black. So what you let me educate YOU on interracial coupling....WHITE men are just as "fascinated" if not more likely to date women of OTHER ethnicities than black men! It's just not joked about or reviled as it is with black men! I'm sure a LOT of Asian men if they could speak without fear of retribution would express frustration with all the white guys pouncing the bones of their women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 10:26 AM

12,788 posts, read 8,283,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1962 View Post
Your post implies you are not black. So what you let me educate YOU on interracial coupling....WHITE men are just as "fascinated" if not more likely to date women of OTHER ethnicities than black men! It's just not joked about or reviled as it is with black men! I'm sure a LOT of Asian men if they could speak without fear of retribution would express frustration with all the white guys pouncing the bones of their women.
Am in agreement. Knew of a French male who was fascinated with Asian women and would joke that "it doesn't go this way but rather this way".

Old 07-09-2017, 11:37 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,688,561 times
Quote:
Not really because I have no interest in Asian women that only seeks for white or black. Because they already have a fixation in mind why waste time. Most guys like you don't realize that asian women the Americanized one are no different than white women. Once they got you reeled in you'll be paying for their stuff. They seek out whichever dominant ethnic group male of the land. They are good opportunists.

Just look at Priscilla Chan who got Mark Zuckerberg. That is the perfect example. I applaud her for dating another avg looking rich white guy.

Old 07-09-2017, 12:27 PM

209 posts, read 219,983 times
Quote:
I am certainly not white. I asked the question, because truthfully I don't get the fascination.

Old 04-10-2019, 12:36 PM

5 posts, read 5,469 times
The majority of black women are attracted to white men.

All youtub video with bwwm couple, dating, advice, stories => author : black women

All site/blog talking about bwwm relationship, advice => author black women

Movies talking about bwwm relationship => author : mainly black women and some gay black men

Movies with BMWW relationship or WW with men of Color => author 99% white men. So it seem that in comparison of other men , white men are very very tolerant when white women go outside. I've never seen asian/black/mexican men made or write a movie involving white men and woc. On the contrary, in every movie/book involving white men/woc, it's always woc who are behind.

Most common interacial couple in USA : mestiza/white men, black Latina/white men, asian women/white men, Indian women/white men. But despite that you don't see white men publicise that or mocking men of Color.

You rarely see white men complaining or degrading white women because they date outside of their race on the contrary of black men (black American men). Go to every black dominant site (the coli, kanyetothe,etc..) you can see every day topics spitting on black women who date white men. Try to go as a white man with your black gf or wife into a black neighbourhood, you will be harassed.

Majority of white men (who live near of strong black presence) have been at least one time approached by a black woman (irl or into dating site). You can be a 3/10 white male, you will see many black women approach you (I don't talk about the big mamas or the ugly gettho girl) and it's not because I m Italian/Greek

4 black British women on 10 are married to white British man (so it means that surely more than half of black British women had sex with white males). They must be masochist if they were not attracted.

We are NOT as black men, we don't have fascination with IR relationship because for most of us dating a woc is just a normal thing, nothing else. We don't have inferiority complexe.

Ps : I m talking about the black American, not the black African who are very different and don't see any problem with African girl dating white man

Old 04-10-2019, 01:53 PM

195 posts, read 130,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelias View Post
The majority of black women are attracted to white men.

All youtub video with bwwm couple, dating, advice, stories => author : black women

All site/blog talking about bwwm relationship, advice => author black women

Movies talking about bwwm relationship => author : mainly black women and some gay black men

Movies with BMWW relationship or WW with men of Color => author 99% white men. So it seem that in comparison of other men , white men are very very tolerant when white women go outside. I've never seen asian/black/mexican men made or write a movie involving white men and woc. On the contrary, in every movie/book involving white men/woc, it's always woc who are behind.

Most common interacial couple in USA : mestiza/white men, black Latina/white men, asian women/white men, Indian women/white men. But despite that you don't see white men publicise that or mocking men of Color.

You rarely see white men complaining or degrading white women because they date outside of their race on the contrary of black men (black American men). Go to every black dominant site (the coli, kanyetothe,etc..) you can see every day topics spitting on black women who date white men. Try to go as a white man with your black gf or wife into a black neighbourhood, you will be harassed.

Majority of white men (who live near of strong black presence) have been at least one time approached by a black woman (irl or into dating site). You can be a 3/10 white male, you will see many black women approach you (I don't talk about the big mamas or the ugly gettho girl) and it's not because I m Italian/Greek

4 black British women on 10 are married to white British man (so it means that surely more than half of black British women had sex with white males). They must be masochist if they were not attracted.

We are NOT as black men, we don't have fascination with IR relationship because for most of us dating a woc is just a normal thing, nothing else. We don't have inferiority complexe.

Ps : I m talking about the black American, not the black African who are very different and don't see any problem with African girl dating white man
There is a growing number of Caribbean and African women who are with white men, but this doesn't speak to what the majority of black women prefer, --especially, not Black American women.

The data states otherwise.

Old 04-11-2019, 02:38 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,881,284 times
AMBW is also "en vogue" now along with Latino dating Asian. But that is more heavily West Coast.

I know one Arab dude married to a Black Woman but his family emigrated to the Caribbean several generations ago. If he was straight from the Middle East that probably would not have occurred.

I do notice as another poster mentioned it seems many White Asian couples are unbalanced in terms of attractiveness while other IR pairings are more equal.

And yes the natural hair Black Women with White Men IS a thing.... And I'll never understand that one because it never used to happen until like literally 7 years ago.( Were they just hiding under a rock before.... I highly doubt it)

In the 90s the main Black Women who dated White Men in NYC were model types dating wall street, film dudes or trust fund AMX kids.... Now it's the 5/10 Shaniqua from Marcy PJs dating 3/10 Richard from Ridgewood who has a world high score in Dungeons and Dragons (I'm a gamer but never liked that sh**, sorry not sorry )

Old 04-11-2019, 03:53 AM

6,222 posts, read 3,594,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
AMBW is also "en vogue" now along with Latino dating Asian. But that is more heavily West Coast.

I know one Arab dude married to a Black Woman but his family emigrated to the Caribbean several generations ago. If he was straight from the Middle East that probably would not have occurred.

I do notice as another poster mentioned it seems many White Asian couples are unbalanced in terms of attractiveness while other IR pairings are more equal.

And yes the natural hair Black Women with White Men IS a thing.... And I'll never understand that one because it never used to happen until like literally 7 years ago.( Were they just hiding under a rock before.... I highly doubt it)

In the 90s the main Black Women who dated White Men in NYC were model types dating wall street, film dudes or trust fund AMX kids.... Now it's the 5/10 Shaniqua from Marcy PJs dating 3/10 Richard from Ridgewood who has a world high score in Dungeons and Dragons (I'm a gamer but never liked that sh**, sorry not sorry )
That's a bit of a stretch, it's more like hipster black girl and hipster white guy of of comparable attractiveness living together in a trendy neighborhood.

Old 04-11-2019, 04:40 AM

5 posts, read 5,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa2323 View Post
There is a growing number of Caribbean and African women who are with white men, but this doesn't speak to what the majority of black women prefer, --especially, not Black American women.

The data states otherwise.
If you read my comment. I didn't say that black American women preferred white men over black American men but that they were in majority attracted to white men, this is different. When I was to USA many black women flirted with me. Black American women were far far more easy as an European guy than white American women

Quote:
No it's not. You have more chance to see an unicorn walking through the street than seing an black woman/asian man couple. It's seem that the AMW is more joke than a thing.

Quote:

I don't know, I don't live in USA. I live in Belgium but I traveled many times to USA. I think that the asian fewer is more an anglo saxon thing

Quote:
And yes the natural hair Black Women with White Men IS a thing
I ve seen many bwwm couples with black women holding fake hair

Old 04-11-2019, 05:43 AM

804 posts, read 544,837 times
Was going to write a big response about this but in truth they are out there waiting for you so go and find your kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City