Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 06:01 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,965,375 times

Advertisements

Btw, there's nothing wrong with being conservative. Nothing wrong with voting for Lhota.

However incessantly whining when you guy lost is not good.

The majority of voters who voted in the city choose de Blasio and they may choose him again. That's how Democracy works.

Trump, via voters, won enough voters to win the election. I don't think I've ever complained about Trump, though I certainly disagree with many of his policies. But the bottom line is he is our President. Just as Obama was our President ,and just as Bush was our President.

Honestly what really needs to happen is a lot of the political news media on all sides of the spectrum need to be shut down. People used to respect offices like President, governor ,and mayor but now that people have nothing better to do than watch political news as entertainment you have all this stupidity to the point where the government ultimately won't be able to function.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Didn't know de Blowsio was running a dictatorship? Can say with certainty that *getting out the vote* won't matter when dealing with liberals. Too blinded by gubment handouts or whatever.
You're making excuses as to why you aren't out their persuading people to vote for a conservative candidate as mayor.

This has nothing to do with liberals, this has everything to do with you running your mouth but taking no action. Stop trying to deflect and take responsibility.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:05 PM

12,788 posts, read 8,283,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You're making excuses as to why you aren't out their persuading people to vote for a conservative candidate as mayor.

This has nothing to do with liberals, this has everything to do with you running your mouth but taking no action. Stop trying to deflect and take responsibility.
Unless you have money to back up such statements, am here to say *ZIP* it! As was said before, liberals are too busy waiting for gubment handouts to be convinced otherwise.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Unless you have money to back up such statements, am here to say *ZIP* it! As was said before, liberals are too busy waiting for gubment handouts to be convinced otherwise.
I think if my statements were inaccurate you would have pointed out the ways you were working to change NYC for the better and get in better mayors (but your standards).

You've had plenty of time to correct me ,but you don't and even this statement is an evasion. You do nothing but rant anonymously. Would you even make political comments at all if it had to be under your real name?

Old 06-27-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
I think if my statements were inaccurate you would have pointed out the ways you were working to change NYC for the better and get in better mayors (but your standards).

You've had plenty of time to correct me ,but you don't and even this statement is an evasion. You do nothing but rant anonymously. Would you even make political comments at all if it had to be under your real name?
Can tell you that I do *every day*.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:19 PM

3,730 posts, read 3,464,356 times
Quote:
The risk is fairly LOW to someone not a gangster. Not that's it's acceptable to have shootouts, but to basically LIE and say non gangsters are in danger from being in Harlem is essentially not true.

Also your news is anecdotal (cherry picked). People die every day, of all sorts of things. The leading cause of death for adults under 50 is overdosing, and in that sense Harlem is hardly different with the current wave of opiates.
How does it feel to live in a fantasy world with made up facts?

I clearly provided THREE recent accounts of NON GANGSTERS getting shot in NYC. Why are you trying to continue and spin that?

Old 06-27-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
How does it feel to live in a fantasy world with made up facts?

I clearly provided THREE recent accounts of NON GANGSTERS getting shot in NYC. Why are you trying to continue and spin that?
Am here to tell you that this *Writerdude* is in denial.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:43 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,913,245 times
It's all Trumps fault because he's Hitler.

Old 06-27-2017, 08:00 PM

34,043 posts, read 47,260,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
It's all Trumps fault because he's Hitler.
You are the one sentence king of the NYC forum.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-27-2017, 08:02 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,913,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
You are the one sentence king of the NYC forum.
I mostly post from my phone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: