U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2017, 09:34 AM

60 posts, read 29,286 times

Advertisements

Is anyone on the wait list for this building? I believe there was an advertisement to replenish the wait list back in October-December 2016. I interviewed and submitted my papers back in February. I've been keeping in contact checking in every month or so and the only response I'm getting is "we're still processing applications." Just wondering if anyone has actually moved in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 12:41 PM

242 posts, read 212,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGuy99 View Post
Is anyone on the wait list for this building? I believe there was an advertisement to replenish the wait list back in October-December 2016. I interviewed and submitted my papers back in February. I've been keeping in contact checking in every month or so and the only response I'm getting is "we're still processing applications." Just wondering if anyone has actually moved in.
I had gotten mine from a waitlist before but I'm moving in a month because I got accepted to another one so I'm sure some are going to open up.

Old 07-07-2017, 06:04 PM

My case person did say there was 2 people ahead of me on the waiting list when I was at the initial interview. Just wondering why it's been 5 months and she's still processing the same 2 people. I'm sure she has other applications from other buildings to look at but I'm just a little frustrated. I did email her and again no response. Had to contact the director. He said she's out for the week so hopefully I'll hear back from her next week.

Old 10-15-2017, 05:42 PM

12 posts, read 12,816 times
Default Hey

Any updates?

Old Today, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for4reed View Post
Any updates?
Aside from asking for more current documents of my pay stubs, bank statements and income tax returns? Then asked me to fill out an asset form and employer income verification form. Then AGAIN asking me to fill out tax release forms which I did last time. Then AGAIN for my w-2, 1099, and a notarized letter saying I will notify management if my living arrangements change. THEN AGAIN asking me to explain two deposits on my bank statements and if I will be getting any bonuses in the future which I ALREADY explained and which my HR department ALREADY explained as well after she called them up.

This has been going on for months now. She claims she submitted my file to HDC but now I'm starting to think that is not the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City