U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-25-2017, 06:22 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,490 posts, read 3,858,444 times
Reputation: 1770

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Don't you like rag on everyone who lives in affordable and public housing all the time?
Nope. Wrong poster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-25-2017, 06:29 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,490 posts, read 3,858,444 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
You become obsessed like a nutcase once you’re called to submit paperwork.
Nah, i'm not worried about it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 06:48 AM
 
1,007 posts, read 662,544 times
Reputation: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Nope. Wrong poster.
No im pretty sure it you whose always complaining about how such and such project or affordable housing development has made such and such neighborhood "ghetto" or "unlivable"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,490 posts, read 3,858,444 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
No im pretty sure it you whose always complaining about how such and such project or affordable housing development has made such and such neighborhood "ghetto" or "unlivable"
Nope. You must not read my posts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 01:22 PM
 
40 posts, read 17,773 times
Reputation: 33
Rejected . "your application has been rejected because you do not meet the guidelines".

Had to send in paperwork with $25 money order a few months ago
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 01:29 PM
 
532 posts, read 531,137 times
Reputation: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaCupCoffee View Post
Rejected . "your application has been rejected because you do not meet the guidelines".

Had to send in paperwork with $25 money order a few months ago
did you have to send the money to riverton@cmpconsultant ?
they only asked me to run credit. i didn't think i needed to send money too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 02:11 PM
 
40 posts, read 17,773 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post
did you have to send the money to riverton@cmpconsultant ?
they only asked me to run credit. i didn't think i needed to send money too

Could've sworn we sent $25 in with our packet. But I wasn't head of household so I'd have to check.

The email we were corresponding with was affordable5@riverton-square. com.

Two friends and I were curious about housing lottery so we submitted for it. We completely forgot about and 1 friend realized she couldn't live with us anyway. Riverton sent a letter saying they had to deny our application because we made too much. My friend who submitted kind of ignored it, since we changed our minds and household size. They even sent an email 2 months later saying she hadn't responded to the denial letter. One day another friend got an interview and won a really great lottery so we decided to try follwing through and emailed Riverton telling them that it was just two of us interested. They sent us the 2 person guidelines which we seemed a fit for and told them our combined income. Then they emailed saying to send in pay stubs, letters of employment verification, notarized paperwork, etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 02:23 PM
 
532 posts, read 531,137 times
Reputation: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaCupCoffee View Post
Could've sworn we sent $25 in with our packet. But I wasn't head of household so I'd have to check.

The email we were corresponding with was affordable5@riverton-square. com.

Two friends and I were curious about housing lottery so we submitted for it. We completely forgot about and 1 friend realized she couldn't live with us anyway. Riverton sent a letter saying they had to deny our application because we made too much. My friend who submitted kind of ignored it, since we changed our minds and household size. They even sent an email 2 months later saying she hadn't responded to the denial letter. One day another friend got an interview and won a really great lottery so we decided to try follwing through and emailed Riverton telling them that it was just two of us interested. They sent us the 2 person guidelines which we seemed a fit for and told them our combined income. Then they emailed saying to send in pay stubs, letters of employment verification, notarized paperwork, etc
appeal to them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2017, 02:39 PM
 
Location: Mott Haven, New York
907 posts, read 649,997 times
Reputation: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Don't you like rag on everyone who lives in affordable and public housing all the time?
Definitely not him. I like Harlem. Haha.
That other guy... not so much. He needs to take a chill pill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2017, 07:18 PM
 
Location: Harlem, NY
4,490 posts, read 3,858,444 times
Reputation: 1770
Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post
appeal to them
Are you appealing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top