U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 10:30 AM

7,130 posts, read 5,509,264 times

Advertisements

So I'm (unfortunately) listening to WNYC 820 this morning when a piece comes on about Newark. Apparently this social justice warrior Rebecca Carroll has it in big time for white people and especially for the police. She's an NPR producer of "special projects" and was going on and on about how she hopes her nephew that's in Newark doesn't come across the police because he'll get killed and how black brothers are being killed every single day.

I mean WTF, why does NPR put this drivel on the air? I suppose it would be better to have no police in Newark, right, because gangs aren't killing people with flying bullets nobody is getting their place broken into.

She was going on about how problems were as a result of the war on drugs (I think she's been watching way too much of The Wire) and insinuating that we should let people do their thing.

I'll tell you that every time a cop gets killed, NPR has blood on their hands
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 10:39 AM

14,876 posts, read 17,437,255 times
To many sjw out here in nyc area. These people do destroy the lives of plenty of really good people.

Old 07-11-2017, 11:24 AM

6,043 posts, read 6,087,464 times
NPR is great for getting your daily dose of outrage. I caught that bit this morning also had to hold back the gag reflex and was ready to play a tune on the world's smallest violin. They're a shameless bunch of race baiters just like f*cking idiots like Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton. It's what they do because sadly it works. You'll never hear the black community call itself out on why it can't keep its own young men in check. It always somebody else's fault and the police are their favorite scapegoat. The police don't get much sympathy from me either and I've had my bad interactions with them myself but give me a break. You can't run, fight or be uncooperative and combative with them and expect that end well.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:29 PM

2,459 posts, read 1,818,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
To many sjw out here in nyc area. These people do destroy the lives of plenty of really good people.
What the heck is sjw?

Old 07-11-2017, 01:33 PM

7,904 posts, read 6,485,809 times
Where Trump has disappointed me so far is stuff like this. Cut their funding. We're in charge now. We elected him to stop things like government funded hate against whitey.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:23 PM

532 posts, read 457,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airborneguy View Post
where trump has disappointed me so far is stuff like this. Cut their funding. We're in charge now. We elected him to stop things like government funded hate against whitey.
lmfaoo

Old 07-11-2017, 02:46 PM

6,841 posts, read 4,441,994 times
Black people need to move on from slavery. First, they need to unite as a people and then address and root out any racist aspects in life. This blame everything on white men / police is getting old. The

The people who had it the worst were.... Native Americans. When was the last time you saw a full blooded Native American in NYC or USA? These dudes lost their land, their women, their race = True Genocide. "the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a “vast genocide . . . , the most sustained on record"" https://www.commentarymagazine.com/a...s-of-genocide/

American Black people are committing self genocide by killing each other over trivial things, marrying outside their race in high #s, keeping and installing the victim mentality to their offspring, and the rise of the single home family

Last edited by Mr. Ryu; 07-11-2017 at 03:14 PM..

Old 07-11-2017, 06:47 PM

9,324 posts, read 13,869,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
I'll tell you that every time a cop gets killed, NPR has blood on their hands
I doubt too many cop killers listen to NPR.

And I'm sure every black man who has run into the police in Newark is dead. ROTFL. I mean, even the Baltimore cops ain't THAT bad, and Newark sucks, but it isn't Baltimore.

SJW = Social Justice Warrior. I think they're actually a species native to the Berkeley area but they exist in much of the nation, usually associated with universities. They've also colonized Silicon Valley and can spread through outposts of Silicon Valley companies. Public broadcasting is also an ideal breeding ground for them.

There's an alternate theory that they're not native at all, but an invasive species originating in Sweden.

Old 07-11-2017, 06:54 PM

6,043 posts, read 6,087,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
What the heck is sjw?
Seriously? What rock have you been living under?

Old 07-11-2017, 08:34 PM

7,904 posts, read 6,485,809 times
While they originated in Berkeley here on Earth, they actually come from Mars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or