U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2017, 08:58 PM

9,945 posts, read 7,706,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
A lot of Hispanics live in those neighborhoods too. Woodside is probably more Hispanic than Asian.
Woodside is split pretty evenly.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You're being deliberately obtuse. Overdosing, mainly due to opiate and other drug abuse, is the leading cause of death. Living in a white neighborhood is not going to protect you from overdosing. In fact recent studies have shown a noticeable decline in the life expectancy of white people due to overdoses and suicides. These neighborhoods are not safer.
Yes they are safer. Pull up the stats.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:02 PM

23,262 posts, read 16,088,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
You have completely failed at making any case to back up your claims. You need another degree. Maybe this time in something useful.

Maybe your believing all those make-believe scripts that Hollywood rejected are true. They're not.

Looks like weed isn't helping you relax. You need something stronger.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Looks like weed isn't helping you relax. You need something stronger.
Got those stats yet? Your a failed screenwriter turn failed CD poster.

How many people was it that got locked up for weed possession again?

Old 07-18-2017, 09:12 PM

7,587 posts, read 2,703,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Got those stats yet? You're a failed screenwriter turn failed CD poster.
Have been saying this for some time. Now others are in agreement. Don't believe the Columbia hype!

Old 07-18-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Have been saying this for some time. Now others are in agreement. Don't believe the Columbia hype!
He definitely gives the Columbia degree a bad name.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Ah, others who haven't touched an university campus, and wouldn't know how to verify an university degree if one fell on their face.

But yes, I did graduate from Columbia. And yes, I have been paid for writing, and fairly recently at that.

Can you read Italian? My film is Wine Tasting, and I won a wine tourism award in Portugal. I've won at other European festivals. I wouldn't say failed. I'm pretty happy I placed in an European festival, as this makes it pretty easy for me to get an artist visa for Europe and yes that's in the works.

https://lillyslifestyle.com/2017/06/...ia-esperienza/

My work as screened at other festivals.

Other projects are in the works.

However I don't want to take up this board with my projects and myself, and this is off topic.

I've been paid for writing for drug policy as well. I've been to multiple countries in Latin America, and that influences my stance on policy regarding the war on drugs. Which I advocate for ending.

Old 07-18-2017, 09:35 PM

So my official graduation was in May, and I think right after graduation it was pretty cool to have a film screen at a Portuguese film festival. I love travel, and as noted one can get an art visa for Europe if one has done artistic work. I've screened at other festivals, so if you really want to know how I feel about my education, it paid off wonderfully. I'm actually pretty happy about it.

Old 07-18-2017, 10:34 PM

4,787 posts, read 4,675,469 times
Quote:
So my official graduation was in May, and I think right after graduation it was pretty cool to have a film screen at a Portuguese film festival. I love travel, and as noted one can get an art visa for Europe if one has done artistic work. I've screened at other festivals, so if you really want to know how I feel about my education, it paid off wonderfully. I'm actually pretty happy about it.

Ah, so now I can put a face to a name. (I guess you don't care about your identity being out there on CD? Actually asking.)

Old 07-18-2017, 10:35 PM

10 posts, read 4,230 times
Quote:
So what was your point in claiming that there were all these native New York UWSidetrs? Now you're claiming they don't exist when I point they cannot have been legitimately progressive since they allowed the neighborhoods Puerto Ticans to be displaced. Fake progressive=jerks including those old UWSidets,
I mentioned it because the real UWsiders (meaning, non-transplants), contrary to your claim, did NOT support gentrification. I am still waiting for you to give me the names of the people you say are responsible for the rezoning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or